TV - Corner Gas

trd

old news to canadians here, but new news to those of us in the states. the ctv comedy corner gas is great. rather dry humor, a bit seinfeld-esk in its dryness. about the small town of dog river in saskatchewan, so I can now name 3 towns in that state (just kidding) after saskatoon and regina.

the creator of the show, brett butt (no I didn't make his name up) seems to write good stuff and even looks like castanza a bit. lots of whacky adventures for a small town. took me a few episodes to get into, but it was after scrubs and I was too lazy to change channel and was handsomely rewarded.

how to find it in the states? superstation wgn carries it almost every night, can find information on their website for scheduling. the official site for corner gas is oddly enough www.cornergas.com. seems that the first four seasons can be bought on ebay and amazon for cheaper than off their official site, just do a quick search.

I've never seen it...no tv here ^^ I'll keep my eyes out for it though. Anything that's got a Costanza wanna be could be pretty good.

Maybe I'll try and catch it over at my aunt and uncle's house next time I"m over.

:drunkards:

gogo

My girlfriend's mother loves the show. As you said it can take a few episodes to get into but, like Seinfeld, you've got to learn the characters quirks to really appreciate the humor.