Wall•E

Schot

I remember seeing teaser trailers of this movie to be quite a long time ago now and at that time Wall•E didn't appear to be much. With this most reent trailer however it's looking like the excellence many have come to know of Pixar. After seeing this trailer I've got to say that I'm very excited to see this on the big screen. Looks like good old fashioned Pixar fun once again. :)

wow

lol, Disney stopped doing good stuff like this years ago... This is pure Pixar pure and simple.

I stopped watching the trailer half way through because it looked so good.

Definitely a must watch

Nice find

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

u just making excuses guys! :drinks: I thought it looked funny and u guys are just to masculine to admit it :P

can't miss this one

I like animation movies :) woo rattatoile was like superb

When me and Jo (a really good friend of mine) saw this trailer for the first time at the beginning of the year or so - we pretty much both said at the same time that we HAVE to see this ^______~

• 1 month later...
I like animation movies

lol erling Bambi? :D

Good times with sister eh?...

Hmm I'm looking forward it. It is promising.

hey I tell u something, I dont concider bambi an animation movie anymore.. simply bcos I seen it so many times I concider it something my sister watches frequently and I somehow am dragged down on the coutch and watches is with her... (must be the popcorn)

and I tell you... if I ever meet bambi I slay that thing! :D

awww, c'mon Erling...give Walt a break :P Did you know that he actually sent peeps into the forest to actually watch wildlife live...in progress...to be able to convey to peeps that watched the movie something that hadn't been done before...audubon brought to life, not only with birds but with the entire great outdoors?

heh, yeah I can see how all the old school animations bring up really "out there" memories for us...but as a pathfinder, and someone who really told the world that yeah.... stories can be told with drawings...

The guy was a genius

:D

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

The movie looks pretty solid, overall. The animation looks superb, and it's your classic "save the world, goofy hero" comedy tragedy mixture. Sure, he looks a little bit too much like Johnny 5, but that's endearing too.