In Sacred Did you Know...

Hey guys!

I'm editing the front page of SacredWiki today...the part that has Sacred Triva on it that could be useful to new players who play...or even old players who would be tickled.

th_didyouknow.jpg

So far we've had the following running:

*You can socket runes for important secondary effects that stack?

*Because seraphim Combat Arts are mostly magic based, they make excellent undead killers?

*Everytime you load up the Sacred game a new random Silly Message will appear?

*Cataract of Agility will actually increase the Battle Mage's casting speed?

*Mounts (Horses) in Sacred are another way of adding more healthpoints to your character?

*While the Dwarf cannot use a horse, he can run up to a speed of 260?

*The Vampiress can raise one of her freshly killed dragons to fight for her?

*The enemies you fight in the Cave of Heroes use names from real life game players?

We're looking for new ones...anyone got any cool Sacred Triva we could switch these out for?

Thanks!

:D

gogo

Maybe you could do the type of things that Knuckles is doing research on right now and then use this front page to point people to the new page?

For example:

Did you know that dexterity AND strength increase melee fire damage?

Did you know the blacksmith +% spell art increases trap damage more so than +% increase to all damage types?

Did you know that charisma AND endurence increase melee posion damage?

Those would be just a few examples...I mean theres tons of interesting stuff to find it just depends what you wanna 'advertise' basically maybe something about WD cause I think it would be good to have a central theme type thing to these phrases so that maybe u could do a regular rotation?

Just some ideas,

They are very rough,

StiCk_eM

Very nice ideas indeed Stick. Those are defintely some good tidbits. Creating a rotation is a great idea as well. Now we just need a big list to rotate.

Ah the speedy Dwarf. That would be the Goilomn Gilisfon's Haste I have yet to try it myself but I bet it would be very funny to see. :hugs:

Hmmm...

Ghost Meadow can reduce regeneration of all char CAs? I think that is true...

You can max out Magic Lore skill with only spending one point using Byleth Sparkles and other items that increase it. (platinum level)

The Pure Water quest rewards you with a whiskey barrel that you can sell over and over.

The less runes you read the more that will drop...

Back with more!

I know I know a bunch of little known facts but can't seem to find where I hid them in my head. I'm sure they'll pop out eventually but here's a couple I can think of now

Clicking on a merchant or signpost is a worry free way to go afk

You can increase Soaring level by socketing +HH items and Battle with +Attack items

Clicking on the same merchant twice resets potions available

Every 'magic hiding spot' is available to every player in game

Bravo everyone, ty for the input on this.

Erling, I"m going to check out what you were talking about regarding where the info is...hopefully I can get that sorted out.

If anyone has more interesting tidbits to offer.... Post away!

:D

gogo