Weird and Bizarre Food Combinations

/blush

Aur I can't help it hehe it's just they taste sooo good! Duck is a darker meat than chicken and considered I think as game....and it's quite greasy but Oh it's sooooooo good...I'll make you a duck dish when you come n visit /wink

Scottish beef OMG thats the best...a big hunk of rare Angus Aberdeen on yer plate....that and Argentinian beef, they loves their cows and you can tell by the taste...I am sooo hungry now!

Off to the kitchen I go :(

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh duck duck duck.... yum... making my mouth water... those cute little birds are better on a plate. chinese duck is a great meal.. very fatty but so tender... melt in your mouth goodnes...

oh... hunger.......

Aur I can't help it hehe it's just they taste sooo good! Duck is a darker meat than chicken and considered I think as game....and it's quite greasy but Oh it's sooooooo good...I'll make you a duck dish when you come n visit

Oh I cant wait Claire :pitcher:

You get that lotto ticket in? /wink

I will give anything a go if it means I can go to Claires :)

Even goat and duck!!

Just please be honest with me about what I am eating, a certain younger sister of mine likes to feed me things like beef curry that turns out to be kangaroo curry and spaghetti bolognaise with pork mince.....but it all tastes good at the time.....I just like to know what I am eating... /rolleyes

hahaha. I would love roast goat. wicked. Yumyumyum... I didnt know the mince was pork either. lol. the kangaroo meat. yes I knew. I apologise. but it was still yummy.

• 2 weeks later...

I think u ladies of vendetta are pregnent! lmao /rofl just kidding!

I cant think of anything I eat that is weird other than what I craved as a kid. My dad always had CLUB brand crakkers and milk in a glass and ate it with a spoon. I used to steal bited from him, and thats how he made it, but I never get it right so I never eat it. It was great. Have no idea why I cant get it right, maybe my tastebuds are different now!

other than that.... I love extra pickles on EVERYTHING! /drool

I think u ladies of vendetta are pregnent! lmao /rofl just kidding!

/lmao

other than that.... I love extra pickles on EVERYTHING! /drool

Me too! Pickles rock!! And extra chillies!! YUMMO!!

• 2 weeks later...
the old eating your macdonalds sundae by dipping in your salty chips. thats yum too.

I used to do that at Wendy's with their chocolate Frostys.

Orange juice and coke! Yum!

I get all sorts of shocked expressions from others when mixing these two. But they're perfect together!

That actually sounds pretty good. I'm going to have to try it.

funny

I've never been a big fan of lamb...it's that smell

For me, it's the texture. I'm not big on oily and fatty meat. Any time I've had lamb, it's fit this description. The flavour is fine, just not the texture.

Oddly, though I know duck is oily, I REALLY want to try it. Though I suppose it won't have the actual regions of fat in it that lamb does.

Guest gogoblender

hahah, yeah I hear ya aurora...

lol, yuck at all those blended steak and fries combos!

:D

but the sweet ones are all kinda cool and are good snacks in a pinch

;)

gogo