Weird and Bizarre Food Combinations

For an odd drink combo, try Martini and Lucosade(sp:)) Has no taste and a really disgusting after tasted. I think that it was mixed in a 1:1 ratio. I can remember clearly I was drunk at the time.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried some strange combinations in the past I've had a cheese and chocolate spread sandwich because I saw on tv tht chocolate and cheese should work well together.... don't ever rely on what you year on tv, cheese works well with 70% cocoa chocolate but not choclate spread.

a good strange drink for an alcoholic is aftershave, you buy the cheapest bottle of aftershave and get them to drink it because its got alcohol in it thats stronger than anything you can buy over the counter in msot cases. but when you are at an 18th birthday party and you dare the person who's birthday it is to drik a bottle of aftershave because it will get them even moer drunk. although it has to be the one that you bought them, knowing it is alcohol free. its a great laugh when they are downing this aftershave then find out its alcohol free! (warning very cheap aftershaves may contain traces of methanol.... methanol can make you go bliond if you drink too much of it)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(Don'cha just love it when new people turn up on the forum and resurrect tons of old threads ;) )

When I was growing up my Mom used to always drop salted peanuts into a bottle of coke. She claims it's good but I've never been a fan of salty/sweet combinations and wondered how she avoided choking on it so I never tried it.

This isn't weird to me, but people often look at me funny when I offer them a grilled cheese sandwich with a layer of green olives and onions between the cheese layers. It's an offshoot of another childhood memory of my Mom making us grilled cheese sandwiches with dill pickle slices in the middle.

This sounded really strange to me the first time I heard of it, but I tried it and now eat it all the time. Ruffled potato chips with small-curd cottage cheese on them instead of dip.

And for all you duck lovers - this isn't weird but since duck is mentioned so often in this thread I thought I'd mention it. The best duck I ever made was a simple roasted one, but filled with a stuffing of seasoned bread cubes, onions, and chopped pecans.

This isn't weird to me, but people often look at me funny when I offer them a grilled cheese sandwich with a layer of green olives and onions between the cheese layers.

Mmmmmmmmmm,

/drool

~Doom

P.S. its not so wierd but...

Pitta bread topped with cheese tomato puree and any pizza topping you want, jsut like a tasty snack sized pizza- my tummy wants them now /yay