Been quiet lately.....

There is an epidemic here in the states. Not sure which states are affected but here in California it is pretty bad. I am not talking about any new killer virus. I am talking about good people losing their homes to foreclosure.

Well we were caught up in that as well.

Unable to pay the bills and mortgage, we had no choice but to leave the house. I lost my internet connection a couple weeks ago.(I had been signing in from work but had to stop for awhile...more on that later).

So now we have a modest apartment and the phone, cable and internet will be on in two days. I'll be able to save money now(need to upgrade if I expect to play Sacred 2) The main thing is that a large amount of my stress is gone--my relationship with the wife is vastly improving now that I am finally free of her parents(our roomies in the house)

But on the work front, things are getting pretty bad. I have a psycho boss from....well you know. She flies off the handle for every little thing. I think she must be related to Madussa(sp) because her gaze can turn even the hardiest warrior into stone. Well I am in her sights now. To make matters worse, there is a 22 year old woman who has dug herself into the boss's life. Think Grima Wormtongue from LOTR. She is low on the food chain but she is giving out orders and yelling things at me like "Just realize that I told you to do it!"

Once she would pleasantly ask to borrow the phone in my office, now she storms in and demands to know how long I intend to be in there because she has an important call to make and needs me to leave.

So now I am looking to move to another department.

Oh geez Sil. That must have been pretty stressful. Very sorry to read that you lost the house though it sounds as though some things did come of it. I hope those things, freedom and harmony, end up heavily outweighing the loss.

Evil bosses of doom. Oh now there's something I know all about, haha. Don't lose any time or sleep on that and get out of that situation as fast as you can is all I can say. Moving to a different department would be the perfect solutiuon. Next best solution would be to hold a mirror up to her. Maybe she'll just implode. :hugs:

oh wow that was alot, im happy to hear about you and your wife :D but the part about you're boss is just.. annoying.. yeah annoying, I get frustrated with just reading it :hugs:

damn that sux sil :D (well at least you got something good out of it all) :hugs:

hope things turns out good for you :)

Sounds bad Sil, both the ehh foreclosure thingy (Runs off to dictionary) and the work situation. I hope that you will be able to recover and relax soon, all that running around can get you wired!

Sil, I'm so sorry to hear about this news. I am, however, very happy that you feel you're able to ground yourself from the new apartment and feel fit for the challenges in the new millieu.

Build up slowly, take it easy. We'll be here for you with an ear, as always, if you need it.

:hugs:

gogo

p.s. My advice concerning Madusa... stay out of her sight until you're better able to cope with her. She'll come to love your spirit, and you'll win her over quickly.

.... Next best solution would be to hold a mirror up to her. Maybe she'll just implode. :blink:

:)

She seems to alternate between two extremes. On one end she is deadly to all and can kill with a thought. On the other end she gets this puppy-dog look and is always on the verge of tears. Her main problem is that she is the Director but won't just direct. She has to have control of everything that should be done by her managers.

If you could take a picture of the preditor and photoshop a blond wig on--straight hair, parted in the middle(Think Smeagol before the change), you would have a very accurate picture of her in her angry periods.

Now yesterday was a very interesting day because she was talking to me through another employee--even though our offices are very close. The poor girl was very uncomfortable throughout the entire exchange. The boss was trying to blame me for not sending her an invitation to a monthly meeting so it could show up on her Lotus calander.

I heard her call her boss and complain about me.

After that she started to calm down because her boss told her that it must be her own fault as everyone else had gotten the invite and her name was in the list.

1 point Silearth

0 point Medusa.

Edited by Silearth