The Shame of Norway

Jan Teigen is truly the shame of Norway.

Take the Eurovision Song Contest as an example, Because if someone participate in it more than two times and get 0 points every time. It's called a "Jan Teigen"

But even a person filled with shame has his moments of pride and HERE is one of them:

From the musical Which Witch.

Sounds like William Hung from American Idol a few years ago. He was so bad people thought he was being funny. Never did get what was funnya bout really bad singing.

I wouldn't judge anyone by the Eurovision. Eurovision has nothing to do with music. Its the crappiest show out there. It never matters how good a song is. Al long as you got good neighbors to vote for you and a lot of people leaving abroad voting you have a chance music has nothing to do with it what soever.

Italy did the smartest thing withdraw from Eurovison and never plans to return and now San Remo has never been a better music contest probably one of the best in the world.

By the way I love to watch Eurovison because of the founding nations England Germany Spain and France. Every year they find a way to send a crappier song and a hole show. cant wait to see how low they will sink this year. What a disgrace!

ok guys... that has really nothing to do with it >.<

My point was that even how crappy songchoices Jan has taken in the past. He still has a few golden moments showing his true talent.

hmmm well let me put it like this "thats not something you would hear coming out of my speakers" :4rofl:

but he and his old band Prima Vera has a few funny titles :D