Fighting is definitely worth it, you get more money from working with bigger fame too. And its not ez to lose as the game most often find you someone you can hack away.

(I had one battle where I won but with only 2 hit points left :D That was really fun as the other player spent on str dex while I pump intel, muscle to magic lol :lol:)

The bad part is almost always you get zero gold. Not many active players are dumb enough to leave a pile of gold around, and being active is the only way to earn gold. :devil:

Edit: Um maybe its not fame but level that determines your working gold. I might have gotten the wrong impression.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found me a nice victim. Good fame boost and got some gold.

Doing a mission now and gonna strike again afterwards :D

The most irritating thing today: I lost the endbattle in my last mission! That sucked, it was a 25 min mission with 46 gold and 14 experience points!

Hmmm I played some and the result:

Strength: 25

Dexterity: 16

Constitution: 15

Intelligence: 16

level 4

Fame: 229

Dmg: 2-7

Attack speed: 26

Stamina: 70

Spell power: 16

Still have 15 blood stones :lol:

Um what name do you guys play with? I use tomi0315 :devil:

same as in every online game I play: cyclops

It's getting a bit longer to level up. Earlier 1 of my 5 adventures ended in defeat. :Just_Cuz_21:

My current stats:

Level 8

Fame 782

Rank 88

experience 16/118

Str 33 (damage 9-19)

Dex 31 (attack power 41)

Cons 27 (stamina 133)

Int 32 (spell power 79)

Armor 42

Managed to level up today but once again it's only 4 of 5 for me in adventure.

Level 9

Fame 870

Rank 133

Experience 4/140

Str 34 (Damage 17-44)

Dex 34 (attack power 44)

Cons 35 (stamina 171)

Int 31 (spell power 79)

Armour 42

The fight system should be improved because am losing to a lot weaker opponents or at least put level requirements on strong items.

My current stats:

Level 8

Fame 923

Rank 1976

experience 49/118

Str 38 (damage 19-49)

Dex 34 (attack power 44)

Cons 32 (stamina 151)

Int 36 (spell power 93)

Armor: 142

Bloodstones left: 5

Found a guy to harvest from (DenicioDelToro) but he stopped my attacks for his gold it seems. Last duel got me only 1 gold, quite a downer since it was 93 on the first and between 50 and 80 in other duels...

Edited by Timotheus

Guys am going to set up a guild tomorrow. The name would be Sacred. Can you give me your ingame names so that I can invite you tomorrow.

My current stats:

Level 12

Fame 1336

Rank 268

experience 106/213

Str 56 (Damage 78-112)

Dex 48 (Attack Power 58)

Cons 47 (Stamina 250)

Int 62 (Spell Power 228)

Armor 98

OK joined the guild.

Is a deposit of xxxGold upon joining the guild a good idea? To spend it on the first upgrades, like, the 'gold protection' seems nice... :drunkards:

I made a deposit of 200, I only had 227 on me so I wasn't able to supply more.

Edited by Timotheus
OK joined the guild.

Is a deposit of xxxGold upon joining the guild a good idea? To spend it on the first upgrades, like, the 'gold protection' seems nice... :drunkards:

I made a deposit of 200, I only had 227 on me so I wasn't able to supply more.

Yes it's definitely a good idea!! I will upgrade treasury (gold protection) first then naval ensign (experience bonus). Lets try to donate at least 100 gold per day so that we can breeze thru the 1st 3 or 4 levels. Also if any of you guys know another player tell me so that I can also invite him/her because we can still recruit one more player.

Well for starters, there's an option you can buy with the guild that saves the gold of all members when they get attacked. Also, there's an upgrade for your guild to accept more members, and there's an option to gain more experience.

Now, if you click on the guild button, you can see the members on the right, and the three options to reinforce the guild with on the left. In between are the costs to upgrade. On the bottom there's a + button to donate 100 gold, and a button do donate 1 bloodstone. The amounts of gold and bloodstones in the guild are the numbers on the left of the buttons. :cool:

Edited by Timotheus
ok just upgraded our treasury to level 1 so we now have 200 gold safe. :cool:

Looks it is done...at leats looks for me. Says treasury: Safe gold 200, rank: 1/25

I'm getting my behind kicked to smithereens today... sigh... :cool: went from a 400ish rank to 1000+

I'll drop another 100g in about 40mins, but I really need the other money for my toon. Maybe some more tonight.

Donated 400 total, because I was able to find a victim. Lots of gold per hit, winnings of the first two went to the guild the rest I'll take for upping my stats.

Edited by Timotheus

Hay! I can give gold to guild by that little hidden button down there eh? +gold and bloodstones?

And if yes, what can the guild do with it? :D I'll try to spare some money...

Well for starters, there's an option you can buy with the guild that saves the gold of all members when they get attacked. Also, there's an upgrade for your guild to accept more members, and there's an option to gain more experience.

Now, if you click on the guild button, you can see the members on the right, and the three options to reinforce the guild with on the left. In between are the costs to upgrade. On the bottom there's a + button to donate 100 gold, and a button do donate 1 bloodstone. The amounts of gold and bloodstones in the guild are the numbers on the left of the buttons. :D

At the moment, we have a 2% xp bonus (not a lot, but it can be up to 25%) and when you have 200 gold or less when you get attacked, you only lose fame and no gold. :P

If you don't understand, check the manual (a link at the bottom of the screen directs you there) since it's a bit better in explaining things :)

Edited by Timotheus

Ohhhh thanks I see now. That helped thanks. Now I can offer the guild (if thats possible) 15-20 bloodstones...sry if im fool :D

Hold back with the BS tomi, we don't really know what they're good for yet :D

Better keep them yourself for the moment, gold is pretty much all that's needed now....

Feel like housing another guild mate?

hey ankhanu what is your ingame name? I'll the guild leader so I can invite you.

@ tim : I was about to ask who donated the gold and as it turns out it was you.

@ tomi : am only requiring 100 gold per day but 500 gold would be very much welcome so that we can increase another treasury or naval ensign level.

So far I have donated 1800 gold (including the 1000 requirement to set up a guild) and tim 600 gold.