The world has lost another great writer :-(

Robert Aspirin , author of the Myth-Adventures series and Phule's world and contributor to Theives World died May 22nd, 2008. :-( :Just_Cuz_21:

Robert Aspirin , author of the Myth-Adventures series and Phule's world and contributor to Theives World died May 22nd, 2008. :-( :Just_Cuz_21:

It is one of the hazards of being a member of the human race but some you miss more than others. Thank you for letting us know.

Another favorite author of mine has recently died an untimely death, James Oliver Rigney Jr.

Edited by Spock

Sad :woot: But apparently he died peacefully on the sofa, reading one of Terry Pratchett's books. Not a bad way to go

Few years ago I started to work my way through the Myth series, cant even remember why I stopped. It may be a good time to pick them up again.

Edited by enci

Sad seeing another fantasy writer die. There was a whole bevy of authors I sort of had around me in my head while growing up, and this was one of them.

It sounds like he died peacefully, and since we're all ending up there one day, a couch while reading doesn't sound too bad.

Here's to his books doing even better and his name staying in memories!

:woot:

gogo