A new member of the family!

So what does 'Picur' mean? Just a name or does it mean something? I could make it out as 'little dog' but I doubt if that is anywhere near. :P Great growing up with a new dog, and well worth the while;

Incidentally I was trying to work out Spock's post. He must be nearly as old as me...Let's see two dogs + outlived a cat and they live long + 40 years + a little bit at the beginning...getting on for 90 I reckon. :cry:

Ohh well...you were very very close! :crazy:

Pici means Little.

Picur is like...saying little nicked. ;) Like a nick name of little.

Hehe complicated isnt it...

Edit: We've been at vet today. He had his last injection.

And something for his leg. He's better now.

What a relief.

Edited by tomi
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, new pictures of him, 'cos right now he has all 4 legs, no bigger gash or wound on him, and he looks healthy. :blush:

I

II

III

Enci said if I cut the dog, he'll look bigger. :D

IV

V

:whistle:

Edit: Somehow one of the pictures was put in as image lol. Wasnt me! :D

Edited by tomi

Adorable! I'd always thought we could tell a lot about owners by the dog's character. I think by the poses and attitude on display here, you guys have a great new member of the family. Good temperament?

:D

gogo

Ohh we've just a had a bath lol. I mean he had. Not me :)

Well we're ok with him. He learnt a lot. Now, when he has all the vaccinations he can meet, play, have fun with other puppies. ;)

Only problem is that he is a chivava (not sure how to say in English), and ppl say that those dogs bite. So he will bite everyone, and sucks, when he hangs on your finger, and wont leave you alone. I mean really keep your finger and wont let you go.

And he IS biting. So we'll be in problem. We have to meet him with many unknown ppl. Ask them to pat them. :)

We'll have problems.

P.S: Anyone want to pat him? :P