Won't be here for some time...going on vacation.

Hey folks! ;)

Interesting title, uh! lol sorry couldn't write it in a better way...

Soooo this Friday we (parents, brother, me) are going to Croatia.-->I can't check the forum for a while. We'll come back on Monday.

It'll be fun, but ill miss you. :) Hope you'll be okey around here, and have some wonderful days.

I say goodbye now.

Seeya guys!! :D Seeya in a few days!

... we (parents, brother, me) are going to Croatia. ...

My wife and I went there November 2005 and enjoyed it. Though there were still many bombed out areas, the people did their best to make us feel comfortable and welcome.

I created a Photo Album CD of our trip there and put part of it up so the other tour members could see what it was going to be like. There's only about 35MB out of almost 4GB of data, text, graphics, and pictures I published on the DVD but it gives an idea how it was laid out.

Take lots of pictures, perhaps you can do something similar.

I created a Photo Album CD of our trip there and put part of it up so the other tour members could see what it was going to be like. There's only about 35MB out of almost 4GB of data, text, graphics, and pictures I published on the DVD but it gives an idea how it was laid out.

Wow looks you've been busy eh? :)

Somehow it doesn't show me the pictures. Hope I'll see them somehow. :)

Edited by tomi
... Somehow it doesn't show me the pictures. ...

There were only a few pictures online. Just enough to get the idea across. There were over 1000 pictures on the DVD though.

Of the pictures that you can see (the thumbnails display), just click on the thumbnail to see a full size picture.

Ah Croatia :) me and my friends are going there for the summer holidays :D

Enjoy your time tomi!

And err... If you see any Corona there, could you please tell me what it costs there :) lol!

Weeehah. We arrived. It is wonderful.

Thanks God we have internet here. :thumbsup: Such a luck.

Ok well. News:

Arrived.

Went down to the beach

My brother step into a sea urchin. lol Went to ambulance. Better now :paladin:

We had a funny begin here. lol. Hope it'll be better now.

P.S. Ahhh such a nice view! :drunkards:

Edit: Sorry guys. I made this topic, because I thought I won't be able to check out the forum. Now I have internet I can do it :explode:

Edited by tomi

sea urchins *shudder* I heard those things are so painful. He's not allergic to the poison is he? Apparently all the most poisonous creatures in the world, live in the sea. And the ones that hurt the most all seem to live in shallow waters where we all like to play!

:hugs:

gogo

"mermaids" lol...only 1...actualy it happens to be my mother :P

I'm home now. Ahh my good old chair. :) Good to be at home after all, but it was a very nice holiday with many nice experiences.

The see was just great! (lol exept those sea urchins.) The sun was shining, so we had some sunbath. :D Haha I was the brownest in the class :P

My bro feels better now. Still got some spikes in his leg. :drinks:

Ahhhh and we had a BBQ :);):D:D:D :lol:;)

P.S I'm eating chocolate. Bad Bad tomi!! Chocolate is bad!! :drunkards:

Dang, Tomi, great seeing ya back.

Now hurry up and get Requiem goin on yer comp and join up with the gang! Too bad about the mermaid though, maybe next trip? I'm thinking you're awfully glad to be back home...your doggie must have missed you tons.

:)

gogo

p.s. still got spikes? How does that work...do they dissolve after a while? Or does the doctor have to eventually get them all out?

Ohh haha thanks! ;)

Well...in my old cpu it will Never!! run. I made a deal with ym mom. Well at least I offered her one. I go for english total immersion programme, and for that they buy me a new cpu, so I can play everything. (Sacred 2 too...when it comes out) lol the total immersion programme will be at summer. 3 weeks, or 4 and every day 2 hours english. After that I might "put down" english exams.

The spikes...well yes about 3-4. Doctor says the skin will push 'em out, but we (parents and bro) took out the most if it. I guess today the leftovers will be taken out too. With a "pin".

P.S. I'll send some pictures soon. :cool:

Sorry for the double post. :) Could get the pictures only for now.

So here are the pictures of Croatia. (At least I was here.)

Sorry maybe I shouldn't add so many pictures :twitch: So I've only added the link of the album. Check it out. :twitch:

(hmm maybe it's private but...someone pls tell me how to make it public. :D )

Croatia

And we had a turtle. :P:D:D

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg