Sacred - The Elements of Ancaria

Hi and welcome to the forum :devil:

Without knowing at what part of storyline you're stuck at, you might try looking at Wolfe's site. She has a complete walk-through of all the main quests

http://wolfes-lair.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/Quests.html

If this doesn't resolve it for you...let us know at what part you're having trouble and we can get you through it :D

Edited by Knuckles

oh im sorry .... its the part where I should return to the witch to give the elements in mystdale castle... but according to the guide I must done it in a default manner to turn out well... and so the my problem starts ... its bug ... do you have any idea how to fix it:) im getting excited to start the 4th chapter of ancaria .... hope you can help me ... and thanks in advance

Just to make sure on a few things. Do you have all 4 elements (wind, fire, earth, water)?

When you go to Mystdale and try to talk with Shareefa does she have an exclamation point above her head?

Where does the yellow marker (for main quest on map) show up?

If you have all 4 elements and she still won't talk to you then only 2 options are left.

1) Hopefully you have a saved game before where it got bugged, or

2) export character and re-do 'Elements of Ancaria' questline

If you restart, it's a good idea to save the game each time you accomplish part of the main quest and name it clearly. Then if you encounter another bug you can restart from a known good spot and not lose a lot of gameplay

jeez .. thanks! its a big help on my part ... before by the time I go to mystdale to meet the witch nd tlak to her, she had an exclamation point on her head and told me to go back to braverock nd meet Prince valor ... I already did that 5 times nd nothings change ... everytime I go to demordrey he didnt talk to me ... as for saving my game ... I dont go for the auto save mode.... I usually overwrite my previous games .. and the yellow cursor for the main quest didnt show up ... so I dcided to take side quest to level up more instead of killing my time waiting for demordrey to talk to me .....

but now .. I dunno what hapen but I think im on the game again ... hopefully im going to start the 4th chapter this evening ....

@ knuckles

thanks for your help and the link you just posted .... it helps me a lot to fully understand the game guide.... more power to you

@erling

thank you also for giving me an idea of saving my game in auto mode ... :sweating:

huhuhu .... I thought everythings ok now ... but im wrong .... the quest is still bugged although the yellow cursor didnt point to mystdale castle but still I can't talked to demordrey ... uhhhmmmm ... how can I import such a character to restart that quest:) im playing offline ...

You talk to shareefa in mystdale, not demordrey. she is inside a building (the one that you can sell dragon egg).

check log to see if you have four elements. if so, cont to get the fifth, sometimes the quest can cont. w/o the chat.

If that is no go then yeah export would then be the probable choice.

Been quite a while since anyone asked about the element quest. GL :4rofl:

Hey there vampiressnuki. Nice to meet you. :pirate:

If you'd like to import a character you can start a new campaign and on the screen that lets you choose a charater you will see a button that says Import. Click that and you'll be good to go.

As for the rest of your questions it looks like you are being well taken care of. Good luck! :whistle: