The Very Secret Diary! (LOTR)

tomi

I'll feel bad after pushing the "Post New Topic" button. Making joke of LOTR is bad I know... :lol:

But I have to share this.

The Very Secret Diary in the Lord of The Rings!

Aragorn

Legolas

Gimli

Elrond

Gollum

Actually there might be some...parts I dont know of, bcos I've read them in Hungarian. Well I wouldn't understand them if I read in English, and I cant post it in Hungarian. :D

Enjoy!

:lol:Oh Tomi! ty! hahahaha I looooove it~ :D

Day 30:

In Lothlorien. Think Galadriel was hitting on me. Saucy wench.

Nice chat with Boromir. He's not so bad.

Took a shower. Yay!

But still not King.

LOOL Ok so maybe I just see the humor here.. but in running into Elrond and Aragorn on an hourly basis everyday.... this juuuust kills me!

Day 2,0045:

So bored in Rivendell. Have decided to hold council meeting and name it after myself. Will invite all eligible males of Middle-Earth who have nothing better to do on a weekend to come. Go me!

Hope Legolas does not attend; still remember party in Second Age where he disappeared mysteriously, along with two gallons of my favorite strawberry bath suds, a bottle of olive oil, and three of those tiny hobbit creatures from the Shire Isildur was so strangely fond of.

I knew there was something up with Legolas, I'd flirt with him, faint in front of him.. and nothing!! It all makes sense now!! :lol: although..there seems to be alot of people with a hobbit fetish.