Hey...our summer dude''s returned, no less for wear I bet. Tales to tell, bottles to open? How long was it, a month? Man, if I could only get that much time off work. You must be energized and rearing to go!

Good having you back dude

*high fives*

:pirate:

gogo

hehe I was going to snoop around a bit before I posted I am back in the bar but having my own topic is way better. Thanks Gogo!

Lets see 30 day in the mountains with great weather[have to tell you for the first time in my life I have had 30 days of vacation with not a single cloud in the sky and I am not joking around 30 days and not a single cloud :)] swimming walking around the mountains reading books watching movies I have missed and partying well life doesnt get a lot better then that does it. :pirate: Now I am back home feeling the heat man its warm here.

Once again thanks for the welcome back topic Gogo! :P

Kat, you're lucky, and seemed to have gotten that vac with out the rain. Ahh, and books for vacation...now that's a real vacation. Anything interesting? I know when I used to go on vacation my parents would always buy me the latest stephen king. ahh, junk food for the soul.

:P

gogo

You do know gogo that Mr King lives in the summer not far down the road from us (across the border into maine) and that if you are lucky you can find him at our local super market. He apparently likes very sharp cheddar cheese from what we have seen ;-)

Edited by Genenut
Ahh, and books for vacation...now that's a real vacation. Anything interesting?

:viking:

gogo

Yap Gogo I totally agree with you. I like the swimming part walking in the mountains as well as all the late night partying but there is always time for some nice relaxing books in the vacation day. After lunch sit back in the shadow of a tree and start reading. :D

The book chose well for me it was personaly something I have been saving up for this month vacation. It was the hole 9 book series of the latest Star Wars: Legacy series. Nothing beats for me the siting under a tree with a good SF book and letting the mind go lose. Plus this series in one of the best rich characters lots of drama some sad endings but all in all one of the best parts of the vacation. Time well spent. :D