Looky what I found!

Well in wandering through my saved mail that had sat for a long time, I found a link from Csas. I burst out laughing and forgot just how much fun that was and how I do miss that alot. I cant believe I put both feet in my mouth that often!

I do think we should get the group together for mass overspawning and loud obnoxious chatter again very soon!

Bear Cave

:P

anyone have anything of the old days to toss up too?

Forgot just how many were pouring down!

shot0121.jpg

shot0123.jpg

Ohh Ari, those good old times! :)

As I said before I'd gladly go! Just tell me a time and I'Ll be there (if it isnt at school time).

By the way. I've invited the group too before (here) but nothing happaned. :P

Hope it'll work better now. ;)

Well I hope it more for a gang get together with no real special purpose other than group hugging :P

Im going through alot of screenies right now... mmmm may hop in later Im thinkin! My Ice Queen We looks a bit lonely, she may need to come out and play!

This was a private event with a close group of friends. We wont go into the flaming of it, simply brought up a great time to be shared again.

Nice!

Retro trip to Sacred before the big release. You've gotten me into the spirit. Maybe tomorrow, I'll get my Nostromo set up , and get back into the game for a few rounds just to see what the old game is like.

Great topic!

:drool:

gogo

*cough* Forgot all about the Ari's international holiday of "Give your friend a Whip" day! :drool:

maaaaaay have to go tussle with them ice elves and get a nice collection to share!

Oh that was some insane carnage. Talk about non stop heart racing action! :drool: I think I joined in the action 2 or 3 times and that was enough for me, lol. That could be a fun thing to try though I'm swamped with work and only have Tuesday and Wednesday. I was going to suggest we play SC but heck... Sacred 2 is on arrival and I doubt I'll be returning to S1 once I'm in Sacred 2. D Day in Sacred 1? :D

Awesome pics!