Demo refuses to let me play more!

I've completed the demo in Bronze and tried to level as far as I could, now started playing in Silver.

But it kicks me out! > Think of it like pressing Esc and choosing to save&quit, getting you back to the main menu.

So far I've spent 4,5 hours in the demo but I want to play some more. Anyone else with this problem, or a solution?

... Anyone else with this problem, or a solution?

I noticed the same thing. Start a new character and go through the same thing again?

I think you have the option of either starting a character in Bronze or Silver right from the get go but not Bronze then Silver on the same character. In the beta you have the option of starting your character in Silver at level one.

I think... :D

Dang, it's just started happening to me now. noooooooooooooooooooo...I wanna keep playing with her! :viking: I was able though, to squeeze out a screenie just before the demo dropped me.

hmmm...would we be able to maybe stick all our stuff into the shared stash? So that this way the next toon can use them?

Will try that out and report back.

:)

gogo

I gave up on my old toon too lol...I just restarted...I think though that the point the timer starts is when you meet the guy at the bridge when he tells you to go out and buy the game. This time I'm not gonna talk to him and see how long the demo lasts...though of course without talking to him, you won't be able to pass the bridge, and go after the undead boss monster.

gogo

I tried doing that with my last toon I deleted. Problem was she was so far away from the stash, and from that point in the game, I only had about 30-60 seconds before the timer hit me and stopped the game. I kept trying to get to the stash, but my res point was at the last res monolith which was too far away.

Poor little seraphim

gogo