Has THE forum ever been so "empty"?

Marco!

rofl

You guys are nuts! I'm going to the part of the forum where all the sane people are. Hmmmm.... :D Doh!

Schot if you think any part of this forum is "sane" then you are more nuts than we are ... :)

usually there are 3-4 times this many active or new threads when we come by for a visit. Y'all must all be off playing with gogo's wonderbabes ...

well well

DM.jpg

I dont get it. :hugs:

lol, it's because of the change of skin.

Actually yesterday was one of the busier days here, with a pretty good number of posts going up (more than 150 ^^). I actually changed skins when I was doing some work, and when I did view new posts, it gave me a smaller selection of posts to choose from.

Tomi, if you're looking for posts and the view new posts isn't getting you enough, just click on one of the busier forums, and you'll probably see a whole bunch of topics that you haven't posted to yet.

Hope this helps.

:P

gogo

Ahhh ok but then again you can come to the forum and then come back 4-5 hours later again and then the new screen will show that there are only 1-2 new posts since your last visit. That is not real measure of activity. Plus not everyone choses to post every time they come to the forum. Based way to see forum activity for me is based on forum visitors per day and that number is still up in my book.

I know I've been silent for quite a bit, but have been sooooo busy with beta and at the time I couldn't say anything about it. Now that the game is released I should be a lot more active in here

Tomi, if you're looking for posts and the view new posts isn't getting you enough, just click on one of the busier forums, and you'll probably see a whole bunch of topics that you haven't posted to yet.

Hope this helps.

:yay:

gogo

Ahh, I see gogo! ;)

And yes, I know how to do it, but I was surprised anyway...

:drinks: