Quest for Quests and a Template for all!

Has it ever been a whirlwind of information into the SacredWiki. In an effort to keep up with all the folks taking interest and adding information to the wiki, today we have made preparations for Sacred 2 Quests to be added. The new Quests page will entail all the possible quests to be found in Sacred 2. Along with the quests page we've also devised a Quest Template which will be SacredWiki's official template for quests. Feel free to read it and us it as a means for creating your quest pages. One last thing we've added is a convenient edit button that will drop the Quest Template into a new quest page for you to work with. The new button looks like the below image:

questbutton.jpg

Me and gogo have already gone ahead and added some content to the Quests page. We couldn't wait, hehe. Mostly what has been added are some quest pages that have not been filled out. You'll see a lot of red links which means the Quest Template needs to be added to them and the proper information regarding each quest.

Here are two examples on how to get started:

1. "To use this template you may use the below code. Simply copy/paste it into your newly created Quest page, save the page and then go back into edit the page. The Quest Template will be ready to be edited with the information you would like to add. Replace the UPPERCASE text with your own information of the quest you are working on."
    {{subst:Quest}}

2. "There is also a button you may use to insert the code needed, making things even easier. The button looks like the below image and simply puts the above mentioned bit of code into your blank quest page. While editing your new quest page simply click it once, then save the page and then go back into edit it and the Quest Template will have been inserted into the page and ready for you to add your quest info. Replace the UPPERCASE text with your own information of the quest you are working on."
    questbutton.jpg

Many thanks to everyone who has been a part of the SacredWiki. It's been one heck of a ride so far and Sacred 2 hasn't even arrived in stores yet here in Canada or the US. I think you guys are going to get a nice laugh seeing us "running around with our heads cut off" once North America joins in the fun. :D

Cheers gang and happy questing!

Template looks great but I have only one concern. I believe experience, gold and reward are variable depending on character level and server difficulty. Not sure how to go about detailing rewards in quest description but just thought I would mention it

Ah I agree. I think it might be more effective to state the rewards but not the amount. Since as you say Knuckles. :D

Maybe I should add that point to the template?

Good point Knuckles. Actually Prom, who has been doing most of the guides lately, hasn't been indicating specifically what he's been collecting as reward other than gold, items etc, with no specific indicator as to how much of each.

:D

gogo