Hello,

I just got dragged into the wiki, and to be able to edit over there I created me an account here >_>

I guess I'll be reading this forum some more... (otherwise I wouldn't even bother make an introduction topic)

As for a couple random trivia about me: I'm 20, live in Belgium, have Sacred2 since friday :hugs: and I'm some kind of a madman who is studying math at the university in Ghent...

And for those who didn't notice yet, I like sacred, sacred2, more random games and reading fantasy.

That seems to be enough trivia for now.

I'll get back to editing the wiki...

Arperum

Arpenum!

Great intro...and I was hoping you'd make yourself known :hugs: I've already gotten to know you through countless pms and via your work on the SacredWiki which is nothing short of astonishing:

animalpic.jpg

You've gotten the Sacred 2 Bestiary off to a roaring start.

I hope you enjoy our forum, and the gang...we're a great bunch of friendlies, and our bar is reknowned...they say there's a green fairy that makes her appearance after a few of our special drinks...hang out, and you can find out which one it is :)

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:P

gogo

Sweet work on the wiki there mate !

Allways nice to see people who are growing to become true Icons of the sacred 2 Librarian Scholars :)

I'm pretty sure I'll catch you ingame sometime.

I play in CET+1, and you'll recognize most of my chars bij the [D.a.r.k]-Tag followed by a name, and then followed by prom

example: [D.a.r.K] Spritney Bears - prom

Keep up the good work, and don't forget to become the best in this game :)

Grtz, prom

I'm currently playing sp, the 2.11 patch lagged too much, 2.10 isn't.

Once a new patch comes up I'll start playing online.

I'm playing basically at any given time I have free time (could be any moment, except for most weekends as the pc at home nearly dies if I play sacred1 on low settings >_>)

Arperum