I just received my Sacred 2 CE International!

Hey guys

Just ordered my Sacred 2 from 365 games! I saw a post about this on the SIF, that they were taking orders and that they were fast, reputable and had great pricing.

Paid - Conversion: $72.62 CAD = £34.99 GBP

Not a bad deal for CE huh ^^

And the ordering was so dang Easy! Registration was a breeze, and no problems with address or anything...just like that lickety split, I got confirmation of the delivery to Canada, and the delivery's even free!

I got the International version, so I'm trying to find out who's playing on the International servers....

maybe this Wednesday or even Tuesday, I can finally get to meet up with you guys.

Joyous!

:)

gogo

I'm happy you finally been able to order the game! I can't wait to play with you and the other peeps here. :)

Mine costed 67.01 Euro, which is about $100 CAD. (I had to pay 16 Euro for the delievery)

But, you'll probably have to pay something for the customs clearance (I paid 21$ CAD).

Tell us when you'll get you copy!

Max

But, you'll probably have to pay something for the customs clearance (I paid 21$ CAD).

:blink:

customs clearance? what's that? lol, and how will they charge me this?

gogo

p.s. Got my confirmation late yesterday, I'm hoping it will arrive on Wednesday ^^

customs clearance? what's that? lol, and how will they charge me this?

Sorry for this, I didn't know how to say it in English, so I put in a translator.

The word was "dédouanement".

What's the real meaning of this word in English?

lol, and how will they charge me this?

Hmm..When my copy arrived at home, the guy told me "You need to pay 21$ in 'frais de dédouanement'". I was suprised that I had to pay this, but I paid.

Max

Ahh, sorry if I confused you Max.. I knew what you meant by customs actually...but I was actually surprised that we would have to pay MORE money on this! :blink:

I'm curious now...so this dude shows up at the door, and he asks for money... does he accept only cash or would he have taken credit card? I guess it's Canada Post, right? So if you weren't there they would have kept it at the office until you came and picked it up or something?

gogo

Not sure if there is a word in english language for dédouanement, but from what I gather it would have something to do with paying a tax to transfer stuff over a border.

Sort of an import-tax if you will.

Hope I am correct. We have a similar thing to what I explained in Belgium, and that's called Dounanierstax.

Douaniers, is Dutch for Douanement. so I assume that's what you ment.

Grtz, prom

Actually, I had to give him $21.04, I was glad I had just enough money in my wallet :blink:

I'm not sure if he would have taken a credit card and it was a FedEx truck that came to my house.

So if you weren't there they would have kept it at the office until you came and picked it up or something?

Exactly. Just like when I ordered my USB Batteries from United Kingdom.

Max

I've paid 39.99 euro for my copy, just like prom.

Only problem I got is that I can't play here at home... this pc takes nearly a minute to load any page on here... not even trying to open the wiki...

But sundayevening I'll get back to Ghent and to my pc...

*needs more sacred*

Meh, weekends are quite boring for I don't have a good pc here at home...

but nice to know you'll be probably online from wednesday on... I think I'm going to upgrade it back to 2.11 then to play online... until then I'll gather unknown enemies...

Arperum

I GOT IT!

heh, it actually arrived yesterday, but there was noone here at home during the day to accept the delivery... and guess what...when I went to the post office to pick up the game... NO EXTRA MONEY DID I HAVE TO PAY!

That's right...the CE only cost me Conversion: $72.62 CAD = £34.99 GBP... all included! I personally think that's an excellent price... the shipping to Canada was free, and with the money I saved I can get myself a pizza ^^

Course, pizza isn't really on my mind right now, all I can think of is getting the game going. It's been years now waiting for this moment, and opening up the box and smelling that great smell of a brand new game is heavenly.

The art book that came with mine is hardcover and VERY nice. I'm gonna see if we can get some of the pics up in the wiki. I was actually surprised how long it took for the game to install...at least thirty minutes (maybe more?) to get both disks installed.

Activation was a snap. No worries, and took seconds. The only challenge was figuring out that I had to stick in the hyphens between each set of four characters for the key...but was easy enough, and the activation literally took seconds.

Nice work Ascaron on this. I know a lot of people were worried and all about the activation and copy protection...but if this is what all the clamor is about, it's nothing to worry about to anyone that's worried.

I'm just sitting back here right now waiting for the game to get the updates and hotfix...then it's out to try a little bit of HC for a while before retiring.

Sacred 2... Finally!

gogo

p.s. Arperum, Max, Prom, Timo, Tel, and all the rest of you guys that have the game, lookin forward to hook up...weekends coming up soooooooooooon!

Grats on getting the game gogo :cow_white:

If you decide to use the CE elite graphics just be aware that for some ppl they are causing graphics problems. :)

The activation process was painless for me too. :)

Also I have had to uninstall and reinstall Sacred 2 three times now due to various totally unrelated problems my pc has had.

Each time I simply deactivated my key by following the prompts when uninstalling.

Then I reinstalled the game and reactivated it with no problems.

Hope to see you online soon (though I am waiting for the US servers to come online first, due to my lag issues with the EU servers).

(though I am waiting for the US servers to come online first, due to my lag issues with the EU servers).

I also hope that US servers will come online soon. For the moment, it's playable, but it's sometimes hard to play when I have a 1 second lag everytime I do something.

Max

congrats on getting the game finally

I started playing online as of today... pure coincidence I guess...

Anyway, my current char online is called "Arp" and plays the shadow campaign on hardcore. I hope too see you online soon.

Only problem with weekends is that I don't have a good pc at home (living in a studio/whatever it may be called in English during the week).

I'm going online right now and I'll create a server to "lure the [D.A.R.K.]" :cow_white:

Hope to see you online!

Arperum

I like that news gogo. After seeing this I went on the site and grabbed it for myself... dollar drop bumped mine up to $80 but that's still in the right range. Hopefully I'll be home when it comes by, as long as it's in the morning any day except monday I will be, so here's to hoping it gets here friday by being ordered Tuesday Morning (well friday night but they wouldn't be open before tuesday).

I like that news gogo. After seeing this I went on the site and grabbed it for myself... dollar drop bumped mine up to $80 but that's still in the right range. Hopefully I'll be home when it comes by, as long as it's in the morning any day except monday I will be, so here's to hoping it gets here friday by being ordered Tuesday Morning (well friday night but they wouldn't be open before tuesday).

Awesome

I'm glad you ordered from these guys too. Everything about their service was top notch. And the delivery was so fast. It's a shame the dollar dropped, but you're still coming ahead here on duty and delivery.

Nothing like opening up a brand new CE you've been waiting years for...

ahh, that smell of new stuff!

:(

gogo