Sacred 2 Set Item List - Are we missing any?

Here's a chest with lots of green Set Items for the Seraphim, I think it's quite complete :cry:

http://netload.in/dateicc9f6250a0/Asuka-Se...im-sets.zip.htm

Go to the following folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\<Name>\My Documents\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

and rename the 'chest.sacred2chest' there. Unzip the zip file from above and put the 'chest.sacred2chest' from it into the folder.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some seraphim sets.

(From left to right)

"Origin of the Seraish" "Infinite Revenge" "Twilight of the Gods" I think u missed that, (corect me if I'm wrong)

3setstt4.th.jpg

Nead help!

How to make screenshot of one item in inventory.....when I press "prt scr" to take screenshot, all windows in game close and hud desapears......

Here are some seraphim sets.

(From left to right)

"Origin of the Seraish" "Infinite Revenge" "Twilight of the Gods" I think u missed that, (corect me if I'm wrong)

3setstt4.th.jpg

Nead help!

How to make screenshot of one item in inventory.....when I press "prt scr" to take screenshot, all windows in game close and hud desapears......

Sweet!

Schot's been on a rampage over the last few days putting in the sets into the wiki. Stemajzl, thanks for the help.

;)

gogo

Been quite the combined effort on the sets gang. Amazing work everyone! From all of your contributions I now have all the sets to work with. And then some! I can't tell you all how grateful I am for your help. Setting up the pages alone is a fairly big task but with everyones contributions and support here I didn't have to work on collecting the items. Whew! Just the other day I finished off all of the Inquisitor's Sets. In addition the Dryad's sets are already complete and to my great joy Amble put together the most recent 4 sets of the High Elf. Really amazing stuff!

All there is left now is to update the remaining mini set pages for the Shadow Warrior, Temple Guardian and Seraphim. 12 mini sets to go and then the written work can begin on all of the set pages. If you look at any of the set pages you can see there are sections that need to be written in like Bonuses to attributes, skills etc. As an example Adornments of the Ancestors has been more or less written in whereas many of the set pages have not. Daerwain's Revenge as an example.

Over the next few days, hopefully sooner/faster, I'll be finishing off the graphical layouts of the remaining mini set pages. After which I will promptly let out a huge sigh of relief. :4rofl:

Once again thank you everyone for helping out with this one. Huge success! ;)