Alien

alienxn9.th.jpg

Police-style Deadman

deadmanbw8.th.jpgdeadman2nb3.th.jpg

Room with machines :cow_white:

lollq4.th.jpglol2vb0.th.jpglol3my8.th.jpg

Giver of secret quest with collectin Ascaron Members

secretee9.th.jpg

And there is a cave with huge chessboard in Orc Region, where monsters are instead of chess figurine. With that is connected quest. When we click "bad move" apear ghosts :) But unfortunatelly I don'thave screen of that :/

Great work her Pitunia! Could I add these to the Wiki and say that you found them? Or would you want to do it ?

Sacred 2 Easter Eggs

Also, do you have any info on how you got to the areas that had the Easter Eggs though? Or would you have a screen pic of a map? This would help others get to the Easter Eggs.

Thanks!

:cow_white:

gogo

I put this topic on public and popular forum so It's rather obvious that is done for wide community than only for few people. Sacred wiki is bigger project and it is based on shared information. I want put also small part to that :cow_white: You may cut, paste and whatever you want. Some screens I must check, because was done more than few days ago. And I was uncovering every cave on map :] I check where it was exactly and add that info here... Maybe even with exact map location of them :)

As I promised... Detailed info :( I didn't put all of them, because Patroclo was faster :)

Cave with button:

button1je8.th.jpg

Where is it on map? Here:

button2iu2.th.jpg

And here map to "Something beautifull" with route:

button3ii3.th.jpg

If you like Quentin Tarantino... There is quest in East Turbak (small village in west part of desert, near see) it take you to bar, but their clients start talking with you how good you are... In taste context ;) And after few dialogs they become Werewolves and attack you. If you take closer look that bar is top of Aztec temple. From one angle it looks exactly the same like last scene in "From Dusk Till Dawn"

tillmf7.th.jpg

East Turbak is second village from see :) First is Turbak

Look and say it isn't last scene, when camera is zooming out :o

dusttb5.th.jpg

But is more :P

In Sacred when you were going from Belleuve to Silver Creek near bridge was Seargent Flavius... And in Sacred2 he is again :P When you are going out from first village near starting location :)

flaviuseo5.th.jpg

And two more but I cannot repeat first now...

First is when you are doing class campaign from Temple Guardian. You will meet Alibaba and 40 ruffians xD Your task is kill'em all :P This task was on Desert or at the beginning of Jungle :)

Second is cave with big chess board a little on west from Tarak on Orc Territory :)

Ohh... And found one dragon on Swamps which I didn't found on french map :)

dragonym0.th.jpg

You should start almost at right-bottom corner of swamps, because there start path which climb and meander at top of cliff. Look at screen and you will see this path below screen of dragon. There is plenty of easters which I found, but maybe I don't know about that.

For example dancing Wind Serpent :P

It's very short quest :) He is standing here:

serpentfm1.th.jpg

Only way to get there is use miniportal on coast where T-energy lakes are. You may get there when you go for quest with Ascaron members for example :) That Serpent will talk to your char how sad he is and want show something to you. After accepting he start shaking and moving wings. After short time it ends and you get experience and money :P At first moment I was thinking that quest is corrupt, because I didn't look closer. It ends after, I think, 20 seconds, so it may look like nothing is happening :) Wait there and it ends after that time and you get a reward :)

Edited by Pitunia

When I was playing with generator of Sacred2 map I've found funny Easter Egg, which is unable to seen in game. Only through extracting files :D Two of tiles in minimaps.zip on lvl1 of undergrounds made together a freak emoticon :D

054_004_D1.dds and 054_003_D1.dds and here is result of those two:

eewi4.png

When I was playing with generator of Sacred2 map I've found funny Easter Egg, which is unable to seen in game. Only through extracting files :P Two of tiles in minimaps.zip on lvl1 of undergrounds made together a freak emoticon :D

054_004_D1.dds and 054_003_D1.dds and here is result of those two:

eewi4.png

hahaha, Nice one there :D

• 1 month later...

I found something that I saw as a small easter egg.

During the Undead legion quest chain I was told to go talk to some guy called "Barti Slartfass".

First thing I that came up my mind with that name was a German metalband named Slartibartfass.

He is found in the soldier encampement just north of Clearview.