Your Deeds Shall be Forever Remembered

Ah, you guys I'm so sorry. Yeah, it's easy to get frustrated when playing the HC servers huh. I'm playing SO defensively these days. My relics are completely up to date almost per drop, I'm building in huge def just to buy my time to get away when the Lag Monster hits, and when it's hitting particularly hard on some nights, I play in easier areas, just to get the easiest XP gains I can. I'm carefuly with the mobs as much as possible, and I'm using my Hard Hit (ravaged) to pick out monsters from a distance to reduce the amount of hits coming in until the lag is fixed.

Rip you guys, don't give up and if you need gold or runes, I'm waiting with them for you with a smile and some pizza.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"[D.a.r.k] Putrescine" commited sucide yesterday

After her enchanced twin sister suppressed her ;)

zomg, not the high level one Put? :o

She was my big sister...the one my little dryad would remember when fighting monsters and would look up to...

nooooooooooooooooooo

gogo

gee... Let me put it in an other way :)

Commited "Sucide"

Because her "Enhanced" "Twin Sister" Supressed her, meaning there were no more need for her ;)

I still felt that she deserved a place here tho :o

And her twin sister is

[D.a.r.k] Putrescine "Refined" :P So no worries

But I still got to experience the true power of Ancient Bark as she managed to stay alive for 4 minutes with 15 orcs hitting her... Naked :o

The foul abomination is no more! Jedi seraphim bravely rushed to encounter the flying mother that murdered her mentor (after bravely walking around the city for a while to gather even more bravery). Armed with twin lightsabers, she smote (or whatever) the wannabe spaceship with righteous wrath :)

That was a close call... I think there's something wrong with that thing, it shouldn't be doing so much damage :) If I wasn't double-tapping the space bar I'd be roast... Being nearly invincible and suddenly encountering that thing is rather unnerving. On the bright side, other bosses should be easier now :)

I finally lost my first character that I consider a fair loss (not dying to overlevelled creatures which happened on my first death before I was aware of that issue)

My pretty lvl34 seraphim decided to run through the story line, got her shopper friend to buy some +3 all skills rings for her (which took all my cash reserve at the time, including selling off my level 47 retired seraphim's gear)

As she progressed through the story, and faced the last boss, she suddenly got insta killed :P

Important lesson I learned from this: NEVER empty all characters gold reserves and sell off the gear of your only character <15 to boost your newly improved characters, as this makes it a PAIN to start over again :P

(Plus, focus abit on defense instead of all out damage) :P

Sorry to hear that :whistle:

I find that rushing through the main quest leaves you underleveled... Some areas are too damn risky.

Yup, just found out :blink:

Back up to 21 with my newly improwed Chrysness, figured id boost through main story in bronze before levelling in silver this time :devil:

(man trash mobs don't even touch me unless theres overwhelming numbers, but bosses still kicks a punch)

I've managed to loose a veritable legion (>10) of Shadow Warriors (all with the same build - Nether Allegiance, Skellie Fortification & some melee CAs) to an unspecified monster (ie, a bug) that is doing ~400-500 damage against my level 2-8 chars...

Not a happy chappie (and to add insult to injury, everyone's been really nice & given me cash & runes & stuff & then I go & loose it all by getting killed!).

Playing in the Silver servers with higher level chars (though I'm only in the starting HE area, all char spawns are my level (ie, not level 30) & normally do ~5-10 damage, & yet my char get's hit for ~400-500 damage at some point.

Enemies in the quest The Legendary Pirate Treasure seem to be much higher level than the region average. I always went to do the quest at level 5~10 with a High Elf, and would get killed before being able to do much at all in the final cave. Fortunately these were softcore.

And there is a way to rush through the main quest (in order to get the "Explore less than 20% of map when finishing main quest" achievement), it simply involves running over already-explored terrain between two portals and fighting enemies until reaching a sufficient level. Long, but I'd say worth it, especially in HC, and if you want that achievement.

Edited by Little Sara
And there is a way to rush through the main quest (in order to get the "Explore less than 20% of map when finishing main quest" achievement), it simply involves running over already-explored terrain between two portals and fighting enemies until reaching a sufficient level. Long, but I'd say worth it, especially in HC, and if you want that achievement.

Theres an achievement for that? :(

Nice >:D]

I'm sorry for your loss Telari.

Though I wonder how you made it to Wastelands with only level 28, even in Bronze. If you fought enemies coming at you, and avoided sidequests, you'd reach 28 in the Swamp, Desert or Jungle region. Did you avoid enemies?

Edited by Little Sara
Though I wonder how you made it to Wastelands with only level 28, even in Bronze. If you fought enemies coming at you, and avoided sidequests, you'd reach 28 in the Swamp, Desert or Jungle region. Did you avoid enemies?

Nothing of the kind. I play always on Silver (cause I have no toon that is able to play on gold yet -.-), except 2-3 1st lvls that I play on bronze. And I dont avoid the enemies, not at all. I always try to pull as many of em as I can - just like 20 - 30, even 40, and then slash and smash em with high level blazing tempest.

now im gonna to make a seraphim. beware my seraphim. but really :)

Dang...She's Dead Jim

And this one was my highest level... 74 HC.... and to make matters worse...I'm not sure I know why she died. I was playing in a server with eight other peeps, mix of D.a.r.k and DA...and I was second highest level on the server, with only Dobster four levels above. We had been playing together earlier in the day, and his spawns were cool.

I was in the Swamp, this are here:

http://www.maplib.net/map.php?id=4184&...371094&z=12

And was taking out Olns (nice fellers btw.... huge damage sinks, but nice experience ^^) and had been taking out mobs of them. There was a smaller grouping of two...but one of the was a new color, never seen before.

WHAM

My mount was dead.

I struggled to make it away, limping on one leg.

WHAM

Dead

I still can't believe that even a champ could one hit kill...but maybe I underestimated the difficulty of a server with so many people?

Interesting thing is I had made a HUGE error with that build. Instead of choosing Nature Weaver Focus I chose Nature Weaver Lore.

lol, an almost useless skill pick, considering I'm a ranged Dryad. I tried so many ways of making that choice work, but it just looked to be useless. And...to make matters worse...lol, for some reason I kept adding points to it while mistakenly thinking it was the focus, and then wondering why at such high level my regens were still high!

Well, she was one of my more fun ones...

Next one's gonna be even better.

gogo

p.s. I still have my Dryad trader at level 62...whew

Dang...She's Dead Jim

And this one was my highest level... 74 HC.... and to make matters worse...I'm not sure I know why she died.

Sorry to hear that gogo. It must be really frustating to lose your character at this point. I think I'm gonna get really mad if I lose my Pyromancer High Elf (especially if she dies because of lag), she's so fun to play with.

p.s. I still have my Dryad trader at level 62...whew

At least you have this one. But I guess this one is not as efficient as the one that you just lost....

Max

oh dang! im sorry gogo

and Max

At least you have this one. But I guess this one is not as efficient as the one that you just lost....

will be as good as because he took a wrong skill on the other.. maybe even better as he gets nice gear in shops now

lol I think I got one BIG fat critical hit. I was talking to Schot about this... I'm sure it was because up to that point, almost nothing ever gets to close in on me because the dryad's ranged is so powerful. The Olns though are new... never seen them till today, and they have some pretty decent ranged damage. This was a new Oln, kinda greyish looking...when that first hit came in I was like...WHAT... that's a boss? And not a boss at all...just a champ I guess...but BOY does that guy ever pack a whallop... maybe some kind of Hard Hit that critted as well? But twice in a row..once to take out my mount then another single smack to kill me?

New baby dryad up and coming...already level three...wheeeeeeeeeee

gogo