Are clan tags mandatory here?

Is there any list of rules about what clan members are supposed to behave like?

For example my friend's clan on D2 has this:

SUM SIMPLE RULES if u want to join...

1) we prefer that u understand swedish...

2) help eachother with mule, boost, ubers, quests and other related stuff...if u got time...

3) be nice... no wiseasses are welcome...

4) all you're new play chars must begin with SaD-"playername"... not you're account names

5) we do accept foreign players... only veterans that have good reputation...

6) head clan members decide who is in or not...

7) all SaD members will recieve discount in SaD corp...

8) u can get banned if 5 player votes against you or I...

9) put SaD-clan member in your signature..if u want...

10) u will get banned asap if u dupe...or hack...

Are D.A.R.K members also supposed to always have tags on their char names? Maybe to represent the clan or something?

Personally, I've been always uncomfortable to use characters with weird names. I feel that things like xxxevil_killerxxx take away the roleplaying aspect and immersion of games. It took me a while to somewhat drop real RPG names (in the end I managed to make characters like IcecreamKitten or now in Sacred Jedi seraphim, but that is already stretching my limits)...

Good question Trust.

The real list of rules regarding online comportment was fleshed out a few times, but we were lucky enough to have great peeps playing within all our clans with all our games, and so it was never really finalized.

Regarding Tags, yes, everyone in [D.a.r.k] clan has to wear a tag while on the servers.

It's a bit of an issue right now, as because the way Sacred 2 is set up, you can't meet someone in game after they've made their toon's name and ask them to change it to one with a tag. It makes the guilding process more difficult, and it's something I'm a bit sore about.

Hopefully, new updates will change that, and peeps can change their name after they've created it to reflect which guild they're with.

:blink:

gogo

IMHO...

Ingame rules are not needed. Actually, they create a pretty negative effect by people always trying to live up to those exact rules.

But here at Clan [D.a.r.k] I feel that having a good morale and common sense is all that is needed to become such a great community as it is today

IMHO...

Ingame rules are not needed. Actually, they create a pretty negative effect by people always trying to live up to those exact rules.

But here at Clan [D.a.r.k] I feel that having a good morale and common sense is all that is needed to become such a great community as it is today

IMHO... :P

Ingame rules are important, even though by this I really mean the ones based off common sense, like being polite and friendly, which gives your clan a good name, not a bad name.

Also it sets a good example for everyone else, and makes everything more friendly :heart:

:D

~Doom