Trouble's with storage chest space?

Do you have a problem with too little storage space?  :4rofl:

Too many Unique's. And you really don't want to sell any of them because you want to keep them all?  :P

Then you have the same problem I had. Though. I found an easy solution (Propably most of you know this and will think that this post is utterly useless, but you never know. It may be usefull for someone... Sometime :D)

Create 4 new characters; 

Char 1: "Name" | Edged Weapons

Char 2: "Name" | Blunt Weapons

Char 3: "Name" | Armor

Char 4: "Name" Rings 'n Rune's

(Leaving the Shared loot part Set item exclusive :(

:D

I'm posting this because I've told this to several people who really never thought of it before I said it.

If you're doing MP HC and are experimenting with what character(s) you'll want to play with I'd suggest this;

Char 1: Weapons

Char 2: Armor, Ring's 'n Rune's

- Simen.

Or create another account & ask people to help you transfer everything over?

/innocent

Yeah, I may well create ~1-2 mules (runes & low level gear, and one for higher level gear).

Edit: You can also level the mule to level ~2 & give them bargaining & stock up on +bargaining gear, just like in S1...

Edit #2: The High Elf is best for this, since she get's Bargaining at level 2 (the seraphim & Dryad have it as a second tier skill, so they'd have to take it after putting 5 points into a first tier General skill)...

Those people must have never played Diablo :P I had about 4 mule accounts at any ladder that I played. Other people had up to 300+...

Llama are you sure you can make multiple accounts? I think someone said you can only have 1 per cd-key...

Good info. I've got to admit, that I'm starting to run out of space. And I wanted us to have another toon expressly for storing runes and money for the clan to get peeps started off with.

Guess I'll be plunking down money for that second (or even third? :P) game after all.

:P

gogo

Llama are you sure you can make multiple accounts? I think someone said you can only have 1 per cd-key...

You can only have one account per CD-key, but you can create multiple accounts with multiple CA-keys (which I've done, I now have 2 accounts).

Gogo, if you've already got a copy of the game, you can buy cd-keys online, though they aren't cheaper than getting a boxed copy.

Right now I'm putting the sets/uniques in Shared chest since I play Hardcore and would rather not lose them. Eventually I'll have 2-4 accounts. Just hoping CD-Key only purchases get a little cheaper first

• 3 weeks later...

My solution is to use the shared chest and back up the chest file to named folders which can be restored at any time.

I have a "Chests" folder, then inside this I have a folder for each character type, seraphim, driad,...

I can build up complete sets for everything.

Obviously I don't need everything all at once, but I can bring back what I want when I want it.

If a chest is backed up it can be used over and over.

Chest files can be attatched to emails.

Anyone interested in chest sharing?

I'm curious about this new account option. Do we use that button for when we want to rename an old account?

No Gogo, the New Account button is used to create a new account (with a new cd-key). As far as I'm aware, you can't rename accounts.

My solution is to use the shared chest and back up the chest file to named folders which can be restored at any time.

I have a "Chests" folder, then inside this I have a folder for each character type, seraphim, driad,...

I can build up complete sets for everything.

Obviously I don't need everything all at once, but I can bring back what I want when I want it.

If a chest is backed up it can be used over and over.

Chest files can be attatched to emails.

Anyone interested in chest sharing?

"If a chest is backed up it can be used over and over."

Then most likely an exploit. Can someone say infinite money?