Hurry up and get your Trader/Bargainer going now

Hurry up guys. The ability to get sets and uniques in stores is probably going to disapear when the new patch comes out. Rooster on the SIF is convinced that this ability is going to be written out, and after playing Sacred from years past and seeing that this exact same thing happened when they patched up, I'm running for the stores now as well.

This is an excellent opportunity to load up on low level set items for your toons in HC.

While supplies last!

:(

gogo

p.s. here's a pic of a level 2 HE (Schot's toon) doing some shopping with only seven points in Bargaining. ALL items offered are uniques:

bargaining.jpg

Good find! I'll try this right now! The game should be easier this way.

P.S. I hope to find a lightsaber in the shops (haven't found one in SP yet).

Max

Yup! I love to shop. Shop shop shop! ... Shop shop! :)

Ok, now I know we said we wanted a better bargaining affect when we were playing Underworld.. But this?! This might be just a liiiittle too good hmm? :D I'm expecting this ability to buy sets/uniques/legendaries at the merchants to end as well in a future patch, possibly the next and I can 100% assure that this is not intended by the devs. Enjoy it while you can!

I plan to stock up on low level gear for any future characters I might make. Woohoo! :drinks:

That would take forever schot... Unless you make each character type a bargainer

I've used 6 hours and altho I completed all the HE level 15 sets in about an hour... I have not completed another set for like 5 hours so...

That would take forever schot... Unless you make each character type a bargainer

Hehe, just ask gogo how likely it would be for me to do that. ^^ Though I don't think I will bother with sets. If I find some then great! But for low level chars I think uniques will do fine. :)

Actually it's not just sets...I've been trying to find + CA and + skill rings. You can find +3 at low levels and they should help your toons up to level 60 and maybe higher. Not sure if these will be patched out or not, but I'm looking for them if someone is shopping a lot