Good Morning/Afternoon/Night DarkMatters HC Players

Good Morning/Afternoon/Night DarkMatters HC Players..

This is StealthBD... old S1 player that have been around DarkMatters valuable forum for a while already... In fact thanks to you guys.. Sacred is played as it should always have been... I Bless/Curse you guys for having made me a knowledgeable Sacred MORPG player :P. Perhaps a few of you might recall me like NightWolfe and Schot..I might know someone else within this forum, just didn't dig hard enough to find out I guess. Recently I tried to contact Gogoblender and Putrescine through the HC Lobby by whispering, but sounds like the message wasn't received accordingly.. that's why I decided to try and make contact through the forum itself... Hope you guys don't mind a guest hopping in to say hi :), I missed Sacred alot :/ ... and Sacred 2 was a priority for me ever since the idea came out.. Having a performance tweaked Windows Vista 32 with a Dell XPS m1710, NVIDIA Geforce Go 7950GTX, 4GB RAM and a Intel Core2 Duo.., I still managed to successfully launch Sacred 2 after having bought the CE from gogamer.com... so.. nice to meet the crew and hope to see you guys around...

Sorry guys once again for the sudden unexpected appearance... ;p

Sincerely Stefan de Rooy

Current and only HC Sacred 2 Char - Stealth's Seraphima

Edited by StealthBD

Hey hey there Stealth! It's been an incredibly long time since I last ran into you on the rough and tumble UW HC servers. I'm very happy to know you're on the Sacred 2 HC servers now. :P Feel free to comfortable around here Stealth. You'll find quickly enough that you DarkMatters is a cozy place to be.

Big welcomes to you my friend. :)