My pipe's on fire!

Ahh yes! Those effects are wonderful!

Telari just gave me a burning present...----But dont forget! Not only fire effects we have:

II.gifIII.gif

P.S: A bit off-topic, but how's that I never can see you guys on servers? Is there a diff Eu. and USA server? Oo Would be shame...

Edited by tomi
Ahh yes! Those effects are wonderful!

Telari just gave me a burning present...----But dont forget! Not only fire effects we have:

II.gifIII.gif

P.S: A bit off-topic, but how's that I never can see you guys on servers? Is there a diff Eu. and USA server? Oo Would be shame...

Yeah was wondering if you all play on eu or us server .. us is quite barren so far would like to see where most of you play .

Cool looking effects :Just_Cuz_21:

I'm on the EU servers...And the US and EU servers are separate right now...they are supposed to be merged at some point but don't have a time frame on it.

Nice pics, you guys! And Kyroliya, welcome to DarkMatters!

Here's two more pics I took a few minutes ago with my Dryad. The new effects are very good.

Poison

effectpoison.jpg

Ice (My favorite)

effectice.jpg

It's more than just glows here folks... you can actually now see poison dripping off the blade. And my favorite effect has to the Ice effect. Hoarfrost coming right off the blade, with a nice vapory touch....

Excellent!

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo