Orc 102

Seraphim 103

Dragon 106

Swamp 110

Desert 113

Jungle 114

Jungle Isle 115

Wastelands 118

Those levels have been confirmed, though if Survival Bonus can make them *exceed* this level is unknown, I think this is the absolute maximum. For example, if you were level 30 and had a Survival Bonus making enemies 3 levels above in Wastelands region, they would still be under 38 (at 33 in the example). At 35 they would reach 38, then the gap would close in, til you pass them at 39 (you) and 38 (enemies).

Unfortunately, testing the *minimums* for regions wasn't just as easy as this. You'd need to be severely underlevel for the region, YET survive it, just to be sure. Though one is obvious, High Elf in Bronze, minimum is 1 (in ClosedNet, if you immediately go north of Sloeford, you'll see the minimum is lv 2 regardless).

Edited by Little Sara

High elf region is also divided in subregions with respective max levels, east of Thylysium it's 14, around sloeford it's 4-6 or something, it's different for nearly everywhere, and a cave can have a way higher/lower max level then the lands just outside.

Sara, I just read this.... what incredible work.... !

Is it okay if we add this to the wiki?

Or, would you like to add it yourself so that your name appears on the history tab for credit?

Excellent reference material

:agreed:

gogo

Excellent

I've just added a section to the wiki's page on Game Basics on this page here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._and_Difficulty

There's a new heading I just created called Enemy Levels. You can put your info just below that, and if you actually have a better title, you can even change that as well.

Cheers!

gogo

Very handy info you've collected Sara. Nice work and boy oh boy that must have been interesting gathering the minimums. :agreed: lol. I remember in Sacred Underworld how often players would ask for those numbers. These new numbers you've gathered will no doubt be just as valuable. Thanks!

Good work Sara, though I doubt you'd be able to get the minimums (without cheating in some way).

Although a Shadow Warrior with Shadow Veil as a permanent buff would work....

Edit: BTW, the "Jungle Isle" is the Dryad Isle.

Good work Sara, though I doubt you'd be able to get the minimums (without cheating in some way).

Although a Shadow Warrior with Shadow Veil as a permanent buff would work....

Edit: BTW, the "Jungle Isle" is the Dryad Isle.

I know, but this is how the devs refer to it. It might be called Green Islands, and High Elf might be called Tyr Lysia, I go by the dev-reference names.

Thanks Sara for the update to the wiki. If I have some time later today, I'll pull out the current region names from the game, so that the level names you posted match the current ingame names being used.

A great addition to the database.

Thank you!

gogo

Hmm, I apparently saw a handful of lv 16s and 1 lv 18 enemy in High Elf region (Bronze). Underground and in out of the way places...where you'd think lower level enemies would be. Though my survival bonus was about 50% then.

Note: All max levels are +1 when in underground areas (any dungeon, cave, etc). Some exceptions may exist, but are rare.

Note 2: Tested at lv 200 with next to no Survival Bonus, values may not be 100% accurate for Niob, since Survival Bonus could make them exceed 200 or 201.

Here's more:

Platinum:

High Elf 134

Human 139

Orc 142

Seraphim 143

Dragon 146

Swamp 149

Desert 153

Jungle 154

Jungle Isle 155

Wastelands 158