Greetings

I never played the first Sacred and just recently picked up Sarced 2. I am enjoying the game a lot, but there seems to be a lot to this game that you can't get with the manual that comes with the game. I hope you welcome what may seem like dumb questions because I am sure I will have some (not yet, just wait).

This is my first post so for my introduction I want to say that I haven't been gaming all that long considering how old I am :( . I have played Diablo (a little) but Diablo II LOD a lot. I was part of a team game that went on for 4 years with the same core group of 4 players with others joining in and dropping out. I played Hellgate from the beginning and am still not happy that it will be shutting down soon. This site looks great and this looks like a very strong committed community, so am looking forward to a long stay here. I plan to spend a good bit of time reading here, hopefully to minimize the number of my beginners questions. I look forward to meeting some of you in Ascaron.

Hello and welcome to the forum Bert! Hope you have a great time on the forum reading and posting and dont worrie no such thing as a dumb question. At list not here. :(

See you in the bar mate drinks are on the house! :D

Bert, welcome to DarkMatters! The community is a huge range of ages and the one most important thing we all have in common is awesome uber friendliness ^^

Very kind words about the community here, ty! We've all been playing here together for a few years now moving from one game to another but always having Sacred there waiting. The release of Sacred 2 was just in time, and we're just now trying to get all the gang together on one server...speaking of which...make sure you get the international version! :(

There's a lot of good info here at DarkMatters in threads, we've got some great bars, and some fun intro threads you can post on to get to the know the gang better.

Once again, welcome!

:D

gogo

Hey hey there bhall. Welcome aboard the koo koo train. :(

Like Kat says. No such thing as a dumb question. Sometimes we even learn something new when an old question is re-asked. Feel free to read away but there is quite a lot so don't be shy to ask sometimes. We'll speed you along as best we can.

Nice to meet you! :D

Welcome Welcome. I was a huge hellgate fan too. Decided to stop playing on my terms rather than Namco's, so here I am in Sacred 2.

The skills and Combat Arts are much different than hgl was, but you'll get the hang of it. Check out the sacred wiki for more detailed information on the skills and Combat Arts. My main piece of advice for you... don't pick the God Ker (especially if you're playing hardcore mode).