I'm still alive

Hi all

I register here when I was playing sacred underworld but got a lot of work from my 3d animation teacher so I lost track of all the things here.

Now sacred 2 is here and I'm ready for it.

Here I need assistance .... what character to play. I m looking for a good mix of melee and magic in fact a clever use of magic with my melee fight.

I was first looking at the inquisitor but I'm asking for your game experience in this domain.

So I m ready to hear any advice and opinion.

Thx for all

I'd say all the toons have melee magic :resp:

the shadow warrior got a nice mix of melee and minion master and is easy to play

seraphim got her swords alright and 2 full aspects of magic'ishy stuff

highelf is most magic but arcanium aspect do have its melee possibilities

dryad is capabel of close/ranged melee combat and magic :)

temple guardian got melee and some magic(ish) stuff but I still find the other aspects than melee weak :blush:

and inqusitor as you said, its not so hard as melee char and surpremacy is not to hard magic stuff either, but its the last aspect, netherworld that is designed for more advanced players :)

if you want a nice and easy start without to many deaths (if HC) I would go with a few tries at shadow warrior first, I went with inquisitor first but I regret it and went back to shadow warrior :) might take you a few tris to get the build right but you will get there eventually. if you want me to I can post you my SW build (he is alive and at level 60 at the moment) and a twist of the ''same'' build for seraphim :)

Hi Black Sabbath :) (guess you really like their music to name yourself after them)

I'd say it depends where you set your focus.

If you want to do mainly melee and some magic support, your best bet is the Seraphim.

With two swords and Pelting Strikes, she goes through enemies like a hot knife through butter :resp:

She also has some nice heaven magic (light pillar, healing magic etc.), but I'd say her technology skills like the nova blast are even more useful :blush:

If you want to do majorly magic with some melee support, you should take the High Elf.

She has a good amount of fire, ice and arcane spells - especially the spells which do nice area damage like the firewall are noteworthy.

The others don't have that much in the way of combat magic:

The Shadow Warrior is also doing melee, but relies on the help of his undead minions rather than magic attacks.

The Dryad is more based on ranged combat with a bow or blow darts and besides that attacks with roots sprouting from the ground and stuff like that.

The Temple Guardian is an android and as such relies heavily on technology. He has a big gun for his right arm and is also more of a ranged fighter, like the dryad.

The inquistor finally isn't bad at melee and besides that uses curse and torture skills to weaken his enemies.

Hi all

I register here when I was playing sacred underworld but got a lot of work from my 3d animation teacher so I lost track of all the things here.

Now sacred 2 is here and I'm ready for it.

Here I need assistance .... what character to play. I m looking for a good mix of melee and magic in fact a clever use of magic with my melee fight.

I was first looking at the inquisitor but I'm asking for your game experience in this domain.

So I m ready to hear any advice and opinion.

Thx for all

He's alive, he's alive!

And playing Sacred 2 too...good taste :blush:

Black, great seeing your intro and looking forward to hooking up with you on the servers. When I'm online I usually start up a server called [D.a.r.k] Matters with some sappy food quote...

Hope to see you.

Cheers

And welcome to DarkMatters!

:resp:

gogo