Hi and Welcome :)

We really need a lot more info to be able to help. Need to know what character and level, what Combat Arts you are using and their level's. Is the Orc a boss or champion ? Part of a quest?

The more information you can give us, the easier it will be to help out :whistle:

Welcome to DarkMatters cleopatra! Ayup, we'd be needing more info on this game problem as Knuckles has asked. Head down to one of our bars, swig down a bit of the green elixir and some on back and post more so that we can help.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

One more thing...what town or area was quest giver in ? I haven't done that quest yet, I think, so need some directions. I can then go and see what the Elemental strengths and weaknesses are.

Here's the start of the quest Knuckles. I noticed in cleo's pics that they were takin in Orcish Byway and did a bit of running around. I'll try out the earth elementals and see what's up. I also noticed in cleo's pics that the Seraphim's armor penalty is extremely high. Might have something to do with the trouble being had.

th_growingdanger.jpg

P.s.

Ok I tried the Deranged Earth Elementals. The normal ones are fairly easy but there are two Champions which could be tough. The Champs hit pretty hard and they all have a resistance to magic and physical damage so Archangel's Wrath should work well. Level 4 Archangels Wrath may not be enough. What you could try instead is using melee attacks with melee combat arts. That might do better. The biggest problem is the Champs self heal. When champs cast healing they get 100% of their health back so they need to be killed quickly. Most important is to make sure that whatever weapon is used is not a magic damage weapon.

th_maturederangedearthelementa.jpg

I can't expand pics enough to clearly see stats but looked at the Earth Elementals and their attack are all Physical and Resists are Phys/Magic. Any chance you could repost pics and also show one of Skills? Also what is the regen on your Combat Arts. As Schot said your armor regen penalty is quite high...did you pick Armor yet as a skill?

Some monsters will regen hit points. It can be quite frustrating when you get them down to almost zero and the heal themselves. So we need to get your damage up so you kill them before they can do it. Knowing your skill selections/points will help. I do see your main CA is phys/fire. They have no resist to fire so maybe socket a few Lava Chunks (converts Phys to Fire damage) also maybe socket some damage arts from blacksmith. Other useful mods to socket include 'chance to crit', 'chance to stun', 'damage +xx%' etc

I tried quest twice and neither time did they try to heal. My character is all melee, so maybe they don't heal versus melee and only against ranged?

If you're using Archangel's Wrath, Polearms will give you much better damage than swords, also, when dual wielding & using Archangel's Wrath, only the damage from the first sword is counted (this is "working as intended" apparently). You might want to try stunning them with Flaring Nova. Or burning/poisoning them.