Welcome to Spawn

/woot /woot /woot

I just wanted to say a huge WELCOME to DanWilliams and Rikgale/Firefly into the SPAWN alliance :D

We have been getting to know these great guys in IRC for the last couple of weeks and they have proved themselves to be awesome players and heaps of fun!

As of today they are official SPAWN members and we hope everyone will make them welcome

Exciting times are upon us!

/woot /woot /woot

Guest gogoblender

Welcome to Spawn and the darkmatters boards DanWilliams and Rikgale/Firefly!

Spawn has won two new worthy members and we all hope to see you guys hanging out here as well.

We have the best bar in the universe and even our own special little green flying thing.

If you drink enough mabye you'll see her /devil

This is amazing news and feel certain that the D.a.r.k. Spawn Alliance can only get better.

Cheers guys and once again...

Welcome!

:D

gogo

thanks for having us,

all I cna say is its nice to have a change, I've been stuck in one place for far too long now and was getting too much pressure put on me, however fresh start and time to improve, I'm going to get strong!

thansk for all the support everyone its very much appreciated I can't wait to start taking part properly in the alliance.

danwilliams

Guest gogoblender

yeah, with you guys here I'm sher the combined might of our two alliances can do even larger projects together!

Hey...

Can anyone say...

ACS?

Bring it on!

:D

gogo

yayyy!

Welcome to D.a.r.k Rik & Dan!

You are both indeed great fun and also more than welcome...

last one to the bar pulls the first pint :D

/beers /woot /yay

Hey guys! I was really happy / suprised to find out that you two joined spawn! You're both on irc a lot, and I really thought you fit right in, and apparently you do :P I think you've found the right spot to keep you enthusiastic about ogame

Hey you two, welcome. Good to see you both as part of the family...

@rikgale/firefly - are you the same rikgale that used to be in T0HO? I played with them dor a short while. If you are I wanted to acknowledge your great diplomacy skills. You did a cool job...

Yes I am that rikgale of TOH0 fame and I thought that that name was familiar...

If u ever need to wangle you're way out a tight spot Dan and I (esp Dan) make a great diplomatic team