Best way to use Runes in Sacred 2?

What is the best way to use these?

Figured if they work with the character, to just right click on them.

Ones that are not usable take to the Runemaster and change to ones I want. Would this be the correct thing to do?

The reason for my questions lately is I don't have a manual for the game.

I usually store the runes for some time before using or changing them

and end up with 40 or 50 and have to make room for more stuff.

no manual? o.O

I belive you can find that online in acrobat format.. hmm not sure do'h

well if you play online someone else might want some, or you can put them in shared stash and use it on another char, or you could just exchange alot of them into a rune you use and read them as you level up

http://rapidshare.de/files/44903458/Manual.pdf.html

should be able to get a copy of the manual there, hope thats not against the rules, it doesnt seem like its voilating any rules, its just a link I found online when searching for it .

As for the runes, you should look at the recharge time vs the damage.. thats usually how I decide if I want to eat another rune or not.. some can raise the recharge time of all of your other skills, which hurts sometimes, but if you can deal with the increase then you should be ok, I like keeping my recharge times super low.. but thats my personal prefrence,

The page on runes in the wiki has an almost complete listing of rune secondary side effects...especially useful at lower levels. The rune's secondary effects also scale up, which makes them delicious.

;)

gogo

p.s. I've been getting a ton of runes lately, and I've found a ca that I can suck them back into almost infinitely... Golden Glade Touch...course the levels of the runes are getting so high now, that every rune I eat is giving me such a small increase of it's use... but better that then selling them I guess...plus there's always the chance that someway or another I can get enough Plus to all Skills that can amplify my Focuses ^^

As for the manual .. on the steam website I found that the manual should be :

(path to your steam dir)/steamapps/common/sacred 2/locale/en_US/manual.pdf

try checking there and let me know

just went to the sacred 2 page on steam .. and there's a link for the manual right there on the main mage

http://store.steampowered.com/manual/22700/

can go there to look at it...

Edited by sirpennywise

Seems like everyone loves the Dryad, I hear alot about them being slaughtering machines... I played one to 35ish .. and it didnt seem to kill as fast as I had hoped ... but this was coming from playing a higher level HighElf.. where 1 cast of my BT would clear an entire screen no matter how many mobs are in the line.. seemed like I was shooting my ass off on the Dryad.. even using the multi shot.. was I doing something wrong or was that how it works? only shooting 4ish targets per.

As for the manual .. on the steam website I found that the manual should be :

(path to your steam dir)/steamapps/common/sacred 2/locale/en_US/manual.pdf

try checking there and let me know

just went to the sacred 2 page on steam .. and there's a link for the manual right there on the main mage

http://store.steampowered.com/manual/22700/

can go there to look at it...

Thank you very much. This is what I was looking for.

Well my best way so far is pretty much stay off the eating habit until you're like 20-30 or so? The increments are so pitiful that I don't bother eating them until I am sure my regen is low enough it can take the hit. Only thing I increase up to 20-30 are the buffs...