Which character is best for Blacksmithing?

inquisitor is good and he can take bargaining which will make blacksmithing all that more beneficial.

iirc inquisitor also will have the most sockets/ammy/ring slots available for socketing +all skills to boost blacksmith (and dual wielding officer sabers ofc :D ).

he is a good grinder too so he can level fast.

thanks guys. I'll prolly go SW, but yet again I like crowd control. Theres something about being able to wipe out about 15 badies in one or two shots that trips my trigger. Maybe a SW will do me soem good. Never hurts to try a different build hehe :D

My call is the Temple Guardian. He's sort of hard to level up, but he makes up for it big time. Besides, the TG has the most useful utility skills - blacksmithing, bargaining, enhanced perception. Complement it with Tactics lore, Armor lore, Weapon lore, Concentration, Constitution, Warding lore and some aspect (or another defensive skill) and you can level him up easily even all by himself (without help).

Edited by Dobri

Well, the Utility TG has no problems holding his own, but sadly, he needs more levels to start shining, since my build concentrates on taking a lot of utility skills early on. This means one may need to play through silver, probably with a bunch of shopped + XP per kill gear, to get to a better level (since my idea is to take armor lore at level 25 and not before) and then start rushing the levels.

Like having to pick another utility skill to get to blacksmithing, or lose valuable defensive or offensive capabilities, I think.

not if that other utility skill is bargaining. Bargain>blacksmith, that my opinion. but Bargain+blackmith = super uber!

assuming you dont have another shopper ofc.

Edited by ScoobyDouche