I made a signature! Yea!

it looks awsome! :)

but if I remember the rules correctly its a little wide (max is 500) and the top rigth corner migth be a little inappropiate :) but its not my call :)

good job ^^

photoshop? gimp?

edit: ...this post sounds quite negative.. sorry :P I truly like it

Edited by Erling

I actually like both the sigs you two have. Erling, nice artistic design you have on yours...reminds me of an art piece. And Jamexia, the images and texture on your are outstanding.

If anyone wants to see allowed sig and avatar dimensions for DarkMatters which we ask that everyone follow, please check here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4124

Cheers

:)

gogo

My sig is 500px x 100px (that is good, right?), it is over in kb though.. I'll have to figure out a way to fix it without losing quality. Plffft. :)

I use Adobe Photoshop, never tried Gimp, but have been hearing it referenced a lot lately. Curious now, so I will probably look into it.

See ya'll!

-- And thank you for the compliments! :P I LOVE to design! It's my calling in life!

Edited by Jamexia

Really nice work Jamexia. I likes. :)

Oh and super easy solution to your file size problem. In Photoshop you have 2 basic ways to save an image "Save As" or "Save for Web". "Save As" will always make images big in file size so whenever you are saving an image for use on the net you should choose "Save for Web". I just tried it using your image and was able to have 15KB.

My sig is 500px x 100px (that is good, right?), it is over in kb though.. I'll have to figure out a way to fix it without losing quality. Plffft. :)

I use Adobe Photoshop, never tried Gimp, but have been hearing it referenced a lot lately. Curious now, so I will probably look into it.

See ya'll!

-- And thank you for the compliments! :P I LOVE to design! It's my calling in life!

I guess I was wrong then :) soory bout that, and myself I prefer adobe... alot. but I guess its because im used to it :)

edit: wow awful spelling.

Edited by Erling

Thank you everybody for the compliments!

@Schot: Thanks for the info! You would think I would know that since I do website design for a living. LoL

@Erling: Don't worry, I still luv ya! :D

@Scleameth: Yeah, I saved it as a PSD file with layers, so it shall be easy to edit! Plus I haven't been playing that often because I have been busy with my freelance website design project, soooo.. I've been a Sacred slacker! Shame on me! LoL

Edited by Jamexia