What does 'Ding' mean to you?

To Ding or not to Ding  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you 'Ding' ?

• I ding at every level, any level
    • I only ding at certain times (i.e. making gold level)
    • I only ding to let teammates know I want to assign points
    • What's a ding?
    • I never ding
    • Other

Oh! Well I'm glad they're no hard feelings then. I thought you were joking back at me, but I wasn't 100% sure - it's sometimes hard to derive sarcasm/humor or seriousness from message board posts.

And to answer yer question:

To play door knob, do the following:

1) When someone farts, yell door knob.

2) Start punching/hitting the person.

3) Do not stop until they find (and touch) a door knob.

For extra torture, say "door bell" instead when both of you are out in the woods and far away from any door bells.

Edited by Cthulhu

When I was 18 and travelling around with my mates, if someone 09cbc9fa.gif in the car you were all expected to wind your windows up!

If you didn't you were considered to be a woose. :cow_white:

When I was 18 and travelling around with my mates, if someone 09cbc9fa.gif in the car you were all expected to wind your windows up!

If you didn't you were considered to be a woose. :cow_white:

Here, we'd be good to go just about all the time! (Windows up or you freeze to death!)

Just this week I've put the windows down in the car to get fresh (just above freezing) air while driving! :) Aaah! Spring! :)

... and now, I can't ding, 'cause I decided to reformat C: and put XP on my fast computer. I hate VISTA. I unloaded Sacred first... which deactivates it.

Edited by FrostElfGuard
Oh! Well I'm glad they're no hard feelings then. I thought you were joking back at me, but I wasn't 100% sure - it's sometimes hard to derive sarcasm/humor or seriousness from message board posts.

And to answer yer question:

To play door knob, do the following:

1) When someone farts, yell door knob.

2) Start punching/hitting the person.

3) Do not stop until they find (and touch) a door knob.

For extra torture, say "door bell" instead when both of you are out in the woods and far away from any door bells.

Wicked :) I like it! I wish I knew that game when I was little :cow_white:

Edited by Dobri
lets see ari had squeak, one of us quacked, another moo'd I think ... gods its been so long .... Katran might remember them all *g*

Lol...that's right! It was always like playing on Old Macdonalds farm.

nah not old macdonalds farm, more like orwell's animal farm or one flew over the coocoo's nest :)

Ahh yes I do remember them all. It was a nice refresher. Someone goes Ding you hit him back with some Squeaks and quacks coming from the bear cave. Oh and the occasional bear love from Ari or Claires bear rug. Ahh the good old days. But it was funny out side of the groupe everyone goes Ding and all of a sudden I go quack. :cha (18):

So fare no one has jumped me when logging on to a server. Ari get your self to a EU server I need some welcome pouncing. :drunkards: