Hi there

Hmm ok I am hopeless at writing intros, but I figured I had to come introduce myself :(

I guess ask if you have any questions?

I'm 31 in a few weeks, live in Norway and I love RPGs. I live alone with 2 cats.

First ever RPG ever played that also got me addicted to the genre is Baldurs Gate 1.

Edited by Vimsen

Hello and welcome to FDM Vimsen! Hope you have a great time here on the forum reading and posting! Hope to catch up with you in game and play some. Do you play Hard core?

Love Baldurs Gate have a ton of great memories of that game. :(

So see you in the bar drinks are on the house! :)

Hi there Vimsen. Great to meet another Sacred addict. Welcome to DarkMatters.

I'm curious about where you play as well like Katran. We're always an open door kinda clan so if you happen to see a [D.a.r.k]Matters server on the EU Closed Net HardCore lobby don't be shy to join in. The more the merrier. :(

Hi Vimsen, and welcome to DarkMatters. Another Norwegian? We must be a magnet! Great to have you here, looking forward to your post. Hope you're playing EU HC? Come meet up with us online and we can do a few levels.

Cheers

:(

gogo

Hi guys, thank you for the welcome :cow_white:

So far I'm not actually playing Sacred online, so I guess you might wonder how I managed to stumble across this site lol

It sounds like fun though, maybe I'll kick myself in the behind sometime and give it a try :)

Edited by Vimsen

Welcome Vimsen, :P

Be aware though.......if you venture to the dark side (also known as Sacred 2 closed servers Hard Core) there is no going back.

Every game of Sacred that you play offline from that day will seem lame and of no significance in your gaming life. :)