Hi, I'm Mario, 29 years and living in Belgium. I've just started out in sacred 2 with a seraphim on hardcore, as I wanted a new challenge after years of world of warcraft. Been reading all the info on the forums here and after meeting one of your guildmembers ingame I registered here. Hope to meet more of you guys ingame and here .

Hardcore looked like a good way to learn the game. And thanks to dobster / josie who was so nice to give me some great tips and some other things to have a good start. I hope to get my character Nizev to high levels.

Not sure what else to say, have been typing for half an hour on this bit of text, writers block :D

If there are any questions I'm sure you'll ask them ;)

bye

Hehe @ Writer's block. I always have a hard time typing intros. Yours is perfect! Warm welcomes to DarkMatters Stavross. :D Nice to meet another HC player. So what character will you start the HC madness with?

Hi Schot, I started as a seraphim named Nizev. I was just playing but had a disconnect, my second one so far. don't think I want that to happen when I'm out fighting in dangerous places :D

I have a lot to learn I've noticed ;)

Hi Mario, and welcome to DarkMatters! A WOW convertee? Interesting to hear about. I'm always interested in what a draw is from the world's most successful video game to something small school like Sacred 2. I myself like it because it's smaller, has retained characters, and ...no monthly :D

It's a compromise for me regarding gaming, as I fall for things pretty quickly and was thinking WOW would suck in me in too deep.

It's great having you here, I'm glad to here you found one of our members and Dobsters great playing with in-game, and looking forward to your posts and meeting you online.

Have fun on the boards.

;)

gogo

Welcome to FDM Mario! Hope you have a great time here on the forum reading and posting as well in game!

Catch you in game for some fun. See you in the bar! :D

Welcome Stavross,

If you got to play with dobs then you certainly got one of the best of the bunch. :mafia:

No offense to josie , its just I haven't had the pleasure of playing with josie yet. :D

Dobs is a great friend to the HC community.

He is a mod on the SIF and also he, like most HC players online, will give you the shirt off their back......... if its armour rating is better than what you already have. ;)

Hope to catch up in game with you :ninja:

Thanks for the great welcome ;) My seraphim just reached level 8. Many questions but that's for another time. It could be that I already met some of you ingame. but I don't know all of the names (yet) :D

One thing I would like to know. The kamikaze sunday events are they for guildmembers only or can everyone join in.

@gogoblender wow became to easy for my liking, have a 80 warlock and rogue and a 71 hunter. I've been raiding very active for 3 years. stopped raiding in november last year and now only play when a real life friend of me is online to help him out. I basicly only play to make gold for him to spend since my characters have everything they need.

Edited by Stavross

kami is open event as long as your toon meets the level requirements set for that kami.

The event is open as long as there is room for people. :D