A bit of help

I got Sacred 2 and installed it. I installed the patch and then registered Silearth as my account name. Now when I try to enter the servers I am told that Silearth is already in use. If I use the revoke tool, will I have to install the game and patch all over again?

I have little patience for for silly things right now so if I have to take another hour to go through the install again....well let's just say, we'll try again next month.

I got Sacred 2 and installed it. I installed the patch and then registered Silearth as my account name. Now when I try to enter the servers I am told that Silearth is already in use. If I use the revoke tool, will I have to install the game and patch all over again?

I have little patience for for silly things right now so if I have to take another hour to go through the install again....well let's just say, we'll try again next month.

I think your char name cannot be the same as your account name.. try to make one different see it works.

Ok, quick question. You said when you try to enter the server your name is already taken but is it Account name thats the problem or character name? Dumb question, I know, but just tryin to cover the angles first. :whistle:

P.s.

Just saw Viper's post so, "what he said!". ^^

I got it solved. In my hurry to get online I was forgetting to choose a name for my toon.

My next question is how do I make it to a safe location from the start island? Lol, I've died 4 times already! But having fun. I saw you on line for a second Schot, so I guess kami is in my future.

Use the single portal not the ones in the building -- pass between the blacksmith and the merchant (past your chest) and you'll see a single portal.

It takes you into Sloeford. You'll be safe in town, and able to do the quests you find there pretty safely. Similar to the Bellevue portal in S1 vs the basement one-way portals.

btw, I did the same thing trying to get started. Didn't like the character name "Dryad" - hehe

Edited by gial

So I went through the portal and took a few quests that took me right across the bridge--near instant death. I died another three time before I realized that the bridge out of Sloeford is like the bridge to silver creek. There is even a guard there to warn you about the danger like sargent Flavius in S1.

So I killed wolves and such in town until I hit level 3. I took a quest that brought me underground and got insta-killed by a big rat. Lol.

It seems that the HE is everything that the BM was; deadly but hard to get started. I'm going to stick with her.

There are hidden traps in the cave floors, too. They killed me a few times until I realized they were there.

Just died with no one around.

You can see them in the mini map, and with enhanced perception they are more visible, too.

Stay toward the coast until you are 4 or 5.

And stash stuff in the shared chest. That way you'll have a start on another if you die. For a while I keep a bunch of blue level 1 items so I can be better buffed to begin.

I'm playing on the Bronze servers, but perhaps reaching too far too fast.

I'm thinking that I may start a shadow warrior to farm starting equipment for my HE.

Easier solution

Got this great idea from Schot, and now use it all the time for my own toons and even help set up new Clan mates with this system.

Build a HE Trader and NEVER level her beyond level two.

Put all points in bargaining and buy your bargaining relics. When you get her bargaining to about seven or eight (almost instantly actually), you'll find you can buy rare (yellow) equipment. All rare jewelry will show up and more importantly, you will see tons of armor and weps with lots of sockets.

All about sockets.

Now keep that toon, use her to buy all your other toon's gear...all classes can be bought for with the exception of Temple Guardian.

Use your trader to completely buy a new outfit replete with sockets. Buy tons of super jewelery for you HE as well. Now use your shared stash to move all the stuff you've bought for your "player" HE.

You'll find the equipment you've bought will last her easily to at least level fifteen... probably more.

Your early levels will be a breeze now.

Cheers

:pirate:

gogo

p.s. I'm off to work, when I get back I'll meet up with you and set you up with a few million, unless someone gets to you first :P

That level 2 HE trader does wonders for someone just starting out. Have you received your [D.a.r.k] allowance yet Sil? ^^ Oh and what's your character's name so we can stalk yah? :pirate:

That level 2 HE trader does wonders for someone just starting out. Have you received your [D.a.r.k] allowance yet Sil? ^^ Oh and what's your character's name so we can stalk yah? :P

Well, so far none of my toons have lived for more than 30 minutes. But you can recognize my toons by their very uninspired 'Silearth's [D.a.r.k] ?, where the ? are HighElf, Shadow Warrior.....