Need your help for my next build

Immali

Hello!!

After the every patch I start thinking about a new build....today my choice has gone for a Seraphin. A few weeks ago I posted a topic about a Flaring Nova seraphin. I'll plan on using that CA. But my mind is always thinking about a type of weapons I never used: two handed swords.

So my seraphim will be using twohanded swords. I know they're not the best option....but hey, who cares? :) The game is about having fun, isn't it:)

So, I had a few 2handed sword but, stupid me, I sold them. And now I'm here asking for your help. If you have 2handed swords and you don't use them, please help me and give them to me :P

Thanks

PS: I've seen now there's a trading thread in another part of the forum and posted there...sorry to open a new topic :)

Edited by Immali

Hey,

I gave all my 2h-swords away last week :P

But I'll shop tonight some nice swords for you :)

btw: another funny idea for nova seraphim is energy pistol and shield

Thanks Chrona! I'll be online tomorrow late morning-early afternoon CET.

I have a lot of pistols, but now my mind is set on 2handed swords.....2handed swords.....2handed swords....

If you need higher level ones, I have level 28 & 68 Dwendorik's Vanquisher, lvl89 Lorga's Sword and lvl92 Uruk's Destiny.

Seeing as noone was needing them I wasn't collecting them a lot. A pity since they look really cool, except for their animations.