Please show both Hard and Soft skill points in Stats

I think with the new patch this is going to be very useful. Above level 75, points really have two "grades" now. Those that we choose ourselves, and those we get from equipment.

I'm already imagining the calculating going on in people's heads as they try and figure out how much of their build they want to come from soft and how much from hard. Especially as the benefits coming from Soft points won't be as potent as those coming from Hard.

This is really going to open up a ton of different strategies, and letting a player see these points quickly helps us "see" the state of the build, how far we have to go, and can let us compare it to skills tables.

Taking our clothes off every time we want to see what's going on is getting tiring, and in cases of lag, dangerous.

Come on Ascaron...must I go pantless for you again?

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Oh I would love to see this for attributes too. It's done for CA lvls (level from runes/total level) so why not attrib and skill level's?

*shudders at thought of gogo streaking again* :Just_Cuz_21:

Edited by Knuckles

Yeah what a pain...taking everything off to see...by the way I was dammed shocked...when I asked about my concentration...when I lost my 3 rd buff...cause I wondered where that third buff went.

I have over 100 in concentration...I took everything off and had like 20....hard...sheesh....anyways its a pain having to check that way all the time...and I have only lost one weapon...once but not for a long time now.

Zandy

*shudders at thought of gogo streaking again* :o

I've heard it's a pretty sight

:4rofl:

gogo

Your parents have been showing you your baby pictures again. :Just_Cuz_21:

This is a great idea. ;)