Extreme shoppers use horses

Holee molee

So much faster

I've had my toon logged in for most of the day in and out, doing some extreme but laid back shopping. Accidentally jumped onto the horse which has made made friends with my komodo on the island.

wow

G'bye komodo

Heloooooooooooo fast fast REALLY FAST horse for shopping!

:D

gogo

They sure do get ya movin. I also use my forest flight to jump from merchant to merchant instead of runnin between the three

extreme shoppers use human outpost :woot:

click portal (or map) when @ HO,

hit F12 (or whatever key you set the 'zone back to isle' function to)

now after hitting 'F12' (in my case 'F1') quickly click the HO portal on the map before everything fades out to black and you would be TP'ed to isle..

this way you will never really see the isle visually, but it counts as 'reset' for the trader @ HO..

works from/to any other portal/monolith as well

Or you do the opposite :woot: shop on the isle, open the map, click on a portal and then when the map disappears then press your isle teleport button, f8 or f1 in your case. And you stay on the isle while it refreshes due to you're mini trip.

Is porting between the Human Outpost & the middle/large Marsh city concidered noob-ish then?

Not at all Llama, I like the stay on the isle bargaining for safety and speed. using Hissa'tia works just fine.

I found it quicker to only use the start island, only thing I need to do is open the map click on a portal and right before the loading screen pops up I use the F12(F8) button to take me back to the island where all merchants have gotten new goods.

right.. now loading times also may vary, depending on your system...

you would have to test for yourself which version turns out to be fastest..

but nice if you know more of those good spots anyway, like when u happen to shop together on one if the more crowded servers..

if all areas are free, I do like 5x HO, 1x hissil, 1x isle in a circle.. nah not really.. just random.