Blind Guardian Quest

Ok here's the deal. I have a level 52 High Elf and I just finished the blind guardian quest. I got the items as usual but when I checked the level of the shield (the only item that I would actually use) it was only level 46. So I thought no problem I'll just start a free world and try again except the quest start isn't there!! I thought any normal side quest could be done an infinite number of times? BTW I don't know if this matters or not but I'm on console.

Sounds like you did in Campaign mode (I think you can only do Blind Guardian quest in SP camp-but not sure on this). If you did then once it's done you cannot do again unless you move to a different difficulty or do with a different character. I would assume you did in Bronze, since gear is lower level than you. I would re-try in Silver and you should get the items closer to your level

first off... what difficulty did u do the quest in.....and second, why do u want those items, they are useless :P

I wanted the shield for the experience% without having to really go look for one. I'm lazy sue me. But the only way to redo the quest is finish off my silver then do it again in gold? Well looks like I got some work to do then....

You Could Also Just Spam It In Free World, But That Might Take A While :)

Thats WHat I Did, And I Would Just Sell All The Equip For Major loot.

Hope This Helps!

-Jamie.

• 3 weeks later...
You Could Also Just Spam It In Free World, But That Might Take A While :)

Hope This Helps!

-Jamie.

Oh great! Give a suggestion to go and SPAM for free loot? I'm sure your loved wherever you play. :D

joking...sort of.....

I can confirm that the quest is campaign only. When I was trying out several characters, the quest would only appear in campaign and not in free world. I went to the exact spot where it starts in campaign every time, and every time (in free world) the quest giver wasn't there.

• 1 month later...
You Could Also Just Spam It In Free World, But That Might Take A While :D

Hope This Helps!

-Jamie.

Emm..

Not there in free play Jamie.

If it is, I'd sure like to join THAT game.

Jet

Edited by Jetcutter
  • 3 months later...

the Blind Guardian Quest is awailable only in Single Player Campaign ! The drops are nice, the Shield of Mirrors is the payment for the efforts :thumbsup:

When you will complete the Guest you will be able to watch a nice Video Clip in the game, an in-game "party" where Blind Guardian sings their song. The Clip is nice, I love it :) !!

For those who wish to farm the shield you can take it only ONCE per Difficulty !! if you already got it in the Silver just start a Bronze Campaign and go right after the guest then return to your Silver Campaign.

I also have one question : I already done the Blind Guardian Quest in Bronze and Silver and I have a long way until Gold :D so I can't do the quest again but I really wish to see that Video-Clip again but in the game not on youtube or somewhere else. Who can I re-watch that clip in the game without doing the quest again ?

Regards, Infinity !!