Level 200 party :D !!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on hitting level 200 Woody! From the sounds of things, that was a long haul. Care to guess at how long that took you?

Reading these stories and seeing these screenshots really makes me want to get Sacred 2 for PC... :P You guys are awesome! :P

Eh Scrappy... I havent hitted level 200 yet. :P

I said : 78 lvls to go. My Temple Guardian is only level 122 atm. :P

Edited by Woody
Eh Scrappy... I havent hitted level 200 yet. :P

I said : 78 lvls to go. My Temple Guardian is only level 122 atm. :)

Oh, I meant for your first character! Yeah, I'm a month late on that but that's still quite the achievement for you! :P

The thread starter here is Barristan, AFAIK Woody have never gotten a char to 200. He is trying to get there in 10 years.

Ah well, Woody is going to make it soon too! The we will have a big party!

Greetz

The thread starter here is Barristan, AFAIK Woody have never gotten a char to 200.

Barristan is who I meant to address with my post... I read through the whole thread at 4 in the morning last night. Was a wee bit tired when I posted... my bad! Ima go hide in the corner now... hehe! :whistle:

The thread starter here is Barristan, AFAIK Woody have never gotten a char to 200.

Barristan is who I meant to address with my post... I read through the whole thread at 4 in the morning last night. Was a wee bit tired when I posted... my bad! Ima go hide in the corner now... hehe! :whistle:

hey, no worries Scrappy. Love on a level 200 party thread...always room for lots more...and yeah it was an awesome time...just finally seeing so many peeps on a server is a milestone and legendary event...

I GOT MY ACHIEVEMENT TOO

Woo hoo!

:)

gogo

Barriiiii..... Spunky.... :whistle:

Hmm.... what is this all this about... we were encouraging you! ;)

@Scrappy, it took me a while :)But then again... Woody is taking AGES!

Greetz

Edited by Barristan
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya,

Woody... sometimes you need to do something else for a while :D Like killing bosses :D Get back to the 200 project when you feel like it, or risk frustrating it...

Greetz