Massive Area of Effect Dryad in the AddOn

chattius

How important is nature lore to this build. does it provide a significant boost to acute mind or is it needed for something else?

Yes, Nature Weaver Lore increases the Intelligence bonus on acute mind; as well as the HP regenerations on Goldenglade Touch and Ancient Bark. It also increases Bark's resistance bonuses. It increases damage on Ephadic Lances as well as increasing the execution times for Weaver Combat Art's. I've only scratched the surface here....

Also, it is needed to get mod. points (a lot) faster than if only the Focus was chosen.

We still got VD / exploit to use, though 8)

I never got to use it!

Not fair!

:unsure:

It got nerfed before I had a chance to try and run it. I'm glad though at least console users get to have a lot of fun with it. I keep seeing posts about VD and peeps seem so happy with the mechanics and just the effect

:)

gogo

Um. Couldn't you save your current characters, deactivate your Sacred2, uninstall Sacred2, and re-install Sacred2, bringing it up to a patch level just before they patched out VD exploit? You could only play SP for the few days it would take you to enjoy rocketing up through the levels... and yes, leveling would be slower without other players... but it is the VD exploit so maybe that would still be fast enough? ;)

I was tempted to do something similar with Sacred1 and the Dark Elf. Level 1 booga-booga! (I forget the name) {thank you wiki) Cobra stunned everything in the game. Then they built level comparisons into spells to limit spells effects based on caster level, Combat Art level and target level (and hidden Spell Resistance--which I'm sure is there for because of Dragons).

---

Back on topic... ;)

Staff Lore 'bug'. Hmmm. I wonder if it is a bug. Adding shooting attacks doesn't sound like a bug. Combining it with a Combat Art... well. Maybe they should have put a range check into the staff shot. On second thought, if it crashes the servers... it's bad bad bad. So. I guess I convinced myself that this is a no-no for online play.

Cheers!

Furian and I played on a server together last night. both of us using staff dryand "Feature" and I never even saw any lag. so I am not sure what the crashing servers concern is all about.

Thanks for testing Loco and Furian... that is great news indeed!

That was my only concern. The effect of this build on server's integrity and stability. In old Sacred when they came out with Underworld one of the "gifts" the devs gave us was this insane new set called Orla's.

The blue fireballs that flew out from a character were mighty and powerful beyond belief. What it also did was drop members playing on a server. Peeps who were seen to wear the set were soon then run away from and had to level on their own.

Orla's!

run...run away....!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:unsure:

Great idea from Ascaron at the time, however it's repercussions were too powerful on the rest of us. I'm glad you guys don't report any problems...this is more and more looking like the build that can get our level two hundred trader to the top quickly.

;)

gogo

How important is nature lore to this build. does it provide a significant boost to acute mind or is it needed for something else?

Yes, Nature Weaver Lore increases the Intelligence bonus on acute mind; as well as the HP regenerations on Goldenglade Touch and Ancient Bark. It also increases Bark's resistance bonuses. It increases damage on Ephadic Lances as well as increasing the execution times for Weaver Combat Art's. I've only scratched the surface here....

Also, it is needed to get mod. points (a lot) faster than if only the Focus was chosen.

Thanks for the info. I've been giving this build a try and needed bargaining early on so trying to figure out what I can drop as well and how to prioritize the others. I did take concentration for the 2 buffs and was thinking I may be able to drop the nature lore if I put enough runes in the Combat Arts.

I'm also wondering as to the best pick for the silver darting assualt mod? I picked wounding figuring I was going to be hitting mostly distant enemies anyway so the DOT would be the best choice but I also found out that you can aggro a lot of mobs this way and they all come charging at once. I managed to get all of the bears in the tutorial relics cave swarming me at the same time.

We will try it out in 4 people LAN -as the last shopper in our family chain. Our build will be probably a bit different, because the kids want to have fun. And their meaning of fun is not being limited to mainly a single Combat Art. At least it is possible to modify 2 full aspects.

We will try no concentration and damage lore. My daughter has experience with a no concentration elf already.

Damage lore while Darting Assault has open wounds already. I have an idea, but I have to test first if it is possible to do it. Using a staff with high magical base damage. Then socket a low level lava to covert most of it to fire. So the enemies should be hit with magical to weaken and fire for it's DoT and wounds. But I have to understand multiple damage type converting first.

We will try it out in 4 people LAN -as the last shopper in our family chain. Our build will be probably a bit different, because the kids want to have fun. And their meaning of fun is not being limited to mainly a single Combat Art. At least it is possible to modify 2 full aspects.

We will try no concentration and damage lore. My daughter has experience with a no concentration elf already.

Damage lore while [s2wiki]Darting Assault">Darting Assault">[s2wiki]Darting Assault has open wounds already. I have an idea, but I have to test first if it is possible to do it. Using a staff with high magical base damage. Then socket a low level lava to covert most of it to fire. So the enemies should be hit with magical to weaken and fire for it's DoT and wounds. But I have to understand multiple damage type converting first.

From my limited testing, if you have a weapon with 50% fire damage, and socket a 50% Magic Pearl, the base damage seemed to be 25% physical and 75% magic, with no fire. I did not try your idea with low fire conversion from high base damage, but I think it is working like: all elemental damage that is natural on the weapon will be converted to the socketed type, as well as X% of the remaining phycial damage. The only way to have the overview or the combat art page show multiple elemental damages is to have a weapon with 2 or more elemental damage occur naturally (Orc Shock) and do not use converter.

I was trying to get all 5 damage types on one hit, but was not even close to getting there. The closest I had was with a pistol that had Physical, Ice, Magic and Poison damage all occur naturally on the gun.

Damage lore while [s2wiki][s2wiki]Darting Assault">[s2wiki]Darting Assault">[s2wiki][s2wiki]Darting Assault">Darting Assault">[s2wiki][s2wiki]Darting Assault">[s2wiki]Darting Assault">[s2wiki][s2wiki]Darting Assault has open wounds already. I have an idea, but I have to test first if it is possible to do it. Using a staff with high magical base damage. Then socket a low level lava to covert most of it to fire. So the enemies should be hit with magical to weaken and fire for it's DoT and wounds. But I have to understand multiple damage type converting first.

From my limited testing, if you have a weapon with 50% fire damage, and socket a 50% Magic Pearl, the base damage seemed to be 25% physical and 75% magic, with no fire. I did not try your idea with low fire conversion from high base damage, but I think it is working like: all elemental damage that is natural on the weapon will be converted to the socketed type, as well as X% of the remaining phycial damage. The only way to have the overview or the combat art page show multiple elemental damages is to have a weapon with 2 or more elemental damage occur naturally (Orc Shock) and do not use converter.

I was trying to get all 5 damage types on one hit, but was not even close to getting there. The closest I had was with a pistol that had Physical, Ice, Magic and Poison damage all occur naturally on the gun.

This is correct. somewhere we have a couple of extensive threads on this subject. I will have to do a search to find them. one is in Epox magic coup He build guide I think

Thanks for testing Loco and Furian... that is great news indeed!

:dance:

That was my only concern. The effect of this build on server's integrity and stability. In old Sacred when they came out with Underworld one of the "gifts" the devs gave us was this insane new set called Orla's.

The blue fireballs that flew out from a character were mighty and powerful beyond belief. What it also did was drop members playing on a server. Peeps who were seen to wear the set were soon then run away from and had to level on their own.

Orla's!

run...run away....!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:thumbsup:

Great idea from Ascaron at the time, however it's repercussions were too powerful on the rest of us. I'm glad you guys don't report any problems...this is more and more looking like the build that can get our level two hundred trader to the top quickly.

gogo

there is very little animation involved in the attack. basically multiples drop dead instantly without a lot of fan fair. furian and I will try a test with both of us side by side. but in different areas and different levels I saw no lag from his mass murder, or mine either for that matter. Now if we bring in Dragon Brother with his super lag already, he may experience some issues.

Only time I get any kind of lag ( or actually I should call it a time flow hickup) was when I would round up as many mobs at once , spend more time looking for loot than the actual kill, and smackem. One hit with acute mind going and I get a full top to bottom screen of experience. But normal runnin and killing of ten to fifteen at a time I had no hickups.

After trying it out IMHO it is definitely a bug, but an awesome bug none-the-less. :thumbsup:

I think chattius's analysis in the other thread is spot on, the game is probably treating the staff as a melee weapon, with maxed out range possible, hence you get it hitting stuff two screen away, not having a projectile limit like the combat art explicitly states (and all other ranged weapons), not having missile animations, and not having a range attack animation but the melee one.

I wonder if close combat reflection will affect this attack as well. Probably will.

Edited by Dimeron

Well, I just ran for 3 hours in the swamp ( Gogo this is insane) and the jungle. Made 11 levels, 40-51. Ran for a bit side by side with Dragon Brother, he was using a hunter dryad also, seemed like there was no issues as far as lag. And we all know how DB's internet is, I feel for ya Brother. So I think we can call Massive Kill Rate Lag a........ BUST. Next is the reflective turtle. Hmm not sure if its cuz I'm on silver or they just didn't reflect. But I did noticed that when I would target the champ turtle directly a few times I got a slight drop in Htps. When I was attacking anything other than the Champ I had zero drop in health. Think this will still have to be tested out on a higher level. Reflective Turtle Test..... Inconclusive.

Hmm, I think the AddOn changed multi-damagetype attacks. I tried a staff with half magical damage and socketed a 33% fire lava. The staff had like half physical, 40% fire and 10% magical when I pressed F and looked for the damage. Also there was a chance to burn and a chance to weaken in the tooltipp.

If I got it right: the amount of magical damage doesn't matter? If you hit with magical damage it is always the same weakening effect?

Our character at 25 so far, before I watched soccer. The girls decided to continue playing after Bayern Munich got 2 goals really quickly.

2 tactics 25

3 staff 1

5 nature lore 25

8 shield 5

12 armour 1

18 damage lore 9

25 nature focus 1

What we will test out:

Can you bring several damage effects on a target with a single hit?

We play mainly with a single combat art, so why not place DA on more than one Combat Art-slot. It is possible to combine weapon-slot and Combat Art-slot, so by pressing '1' DA would be done with the fire staff, by pressing '2' DA would be done with the poison staff, ...

So we could place really high different DoT on the targets.

Refllecting turtles: doing less direct but more DoT will be tested too.

For quick test results damage-lore will be mastered as one of the first 3 skills.

Even my feelings for this staff-dryad are still a bit like cheating, I want to know what is possible with this character.

We need a high level bargainer anyway and we can test out a bit more on alchemy, damage lore and other rarely used skills.

• Like! 1

I think we can call this an oversight by the Devs. it doens't seem like this was thier intention when making the staff a part-time ranged weapon. if anything it should have been limited to the number of projectiles in the DA bronze mod. but this was way too easy to do. Dual staff Dryads have been around for a long time. even though they are usually casters, it was only a matter of time before somebody at low level hit DA just to survive a mod. So, while it does seem like over-kill (literally) its not like we are going outside of the normal game play to use this attack.

I am ok with it as long as nobody is getting any bad lag or server crashes. If that happens our good judgment will have to take over and we can censor ourselves in full servers.

I think we can call this an oversight by the Devs. it doens't seem like this was thier intention when making the staff a part-time ranged weapon. if anything it should have been limited to the number of projectiles in the DA bronze mod. but this was way too easy to do. Dual staff Dryads have been around for a long time. even though they are usually casters, it was only a matter of time before somebody at low level hit DA just to survive a mod. So, while it does seem like over-kill (literally) its not like we are going outside of the normal game play to use this attack.

I am ok with it as long as nobody is getting any bad lag or server crashes. If that happens our good judgment will have to take over and we can censor ourselves in full servers.

I can kinda see how QA might have missed this bug. It is probably part of repression testing since staff weapon is not new or anything. And the tester probably just tested each combat art with the new staff in a testing area against one enemy.

But yea, I don't think anyone actually tried to test staff lore + any of those combat art in the real game, otherwise they would have noticed it it is obviously not doing what it is suppose to do.

Or one developer knew, but dryad had no staff lore when he coded staff shooting. And then another added staff lore to the dryad without thinking about the now changed staff lore.

What made me wonder is that it took so long to be mentioned. Well GSF and ISF don't want exploitable bugs posted, but still...

Maybe it was just the same as with reg per hit. It was working on consoles all the time. But every PC-guide was not mentioning it, so noone tried it out on consoles.

Anyhow, this build could be called the Lone Ranger, nothing around for most of the time. So you start thinking if adding riding might be a good idea to speed up finding new enemies and better the rate.

So for a joke(?):

Instead of damage lore take riding. Gogo said that a bargainer should have riding.

Edited by chattius
Or one developer knew, but dryad had no staff lore when he coded staff shooting. And then another added staff lore to the dryad without thinking about the now changed staff lore.

What made me wonder is that it took so long to be mentioned. Well GSF and ISF don't want exploitable bugs posted, but still...

Maybe it was just the same as with reg per hit. It was working on consoles all the time. But every PC-guide was not mentioning it, so noone tried it out on consoles.

Anyhow, this build could be called the Lone Ranger, nothing around for most of the time. So you start thinking if adding riding might be a good idea to speed up finding new enemies and better the rate.

So for a joke(?):

Instead of damage lore take riding. Gogo said that a bargainer should have riding.

The Lone "Ranger"

Brilliant! :BlobRed:

Riding would be manditory, then ;)

Had to try this out and yes it's insane :woot:

It reminds me of the ranged Inquisitor back in the beta when he would shoot everything in range up to 2 screens away. I've been trying to get s good screenie for you gogo, this is the best I've managed so far

I'm not sure if this is strecting the forum or not so appologies if it is and I'll change it :drinks:

sacred22010-04-1012-39-47-07.jpg

here is an old thread with Jonnyx and me using a ranged RM Inquisitor in the beta, it seems he didn't shoot all around but everything in front:)

Edited by Dobster

Thanks for the picture. So I haven't to upload them from work.

DA should be modified for open wounds. The damage bonus from intelligence seems not to be affected by a damage converter in the staff. So there will be a high part of physical damage. I really have to do some research in which order bonus damage from different sources and the 3 different damage converters are applied. Jewelry with armour piercing or reducing physical armour might be useful.

Does anyone know what will happen if the angle of attack will be greater than 360 degrees? Will targets in the overlapping area be hit twice?

We restarted this character from begin after community patch was put in. We hope to be able to merge staff-dryad and patch testing. The new staff dryad looks really weird skill-wise and if someone had asked me a year ago if I think this dryad is playable--- I would have said no.

Alchemy, riding, bargaining, shields, armour, nature lore/focus, hunter focus, staves, damage lore --- no tactics, no constitution, no concentration, ....

The new character is obviously a test character. The idea was to add stuff to the test character which couldn't be added via socketing: damage lore, alchemy, riding. We will play around a bit with horse combat arts again.

P.s.: I am still curious how you will design a level stormer.

Crazy pic Dobs, so there's absolutely no limit how many targets you can hit at once?

I don't think so Spunky, in the blood forest yesturday she hits everything in range. It's not long before everything is dead and you have to wait for a respawn :twitch:

I modded Darting Assualt- edged/throwback/rotate. Reload seems to have no affect on how many hits she does and the extra damage boost from edged is useful due to the staff base damage being low. Throwback is useful to keep the champs away from you as they often take a few shots to finish off. Wounding doesn't seem to be needed. Put a lava chunk in a Nlovae's staff and she sets things ablaze anyway, leaving you free to take throwback.

Skills are, for a shopper: 2-Tactics Lore, 3-Magic Staffs, 5-Capricous Hunter Focus, 8-Shield Lore,12-Armour Lore,18-Concentration,25-Constitution,35-Nature Weaver Focus,50-Enhanced Perception, 65-Bargaining. You could take EP and barg early on depending on what equipment you already have. Taking it late you will need to save skillpoints to get bargain up to mastery/your level cap. I plan on sitting her at 75-80 cause I need a new shopper :)

For a non-shopper: 2-Tactics Lore, 3-Magic Staffs, 5-Capricous Hunter Focus, 8-Shield Lore,12-Armour Lore,18-Concentration,25-Constitution,35-Nature Weaver Focus, 50-Combat Discipline and 60 is your choice really, either Nature Weaver Lore for improved health regen from Ancient Bark, Spell resistance, or maybe even Damage lore to help staffs produce secondary effects.

Buffs are Ancient Bark modded- rugged/repel/invigorate and Sinister Predator modded-Eagle Eye/marked Shot/Hunting Focus.

Some regen per hit is a must but as llama said last night, you don't need very much because she makes so many hits. Acute mind is a great damge booster for bosses but haven't modded it yet.

Any tips on how to mod Ravaged Impact? I'm a bit of a dryad virgin ;)

Just took this screen in the swamp, it gets a bit laggy when fraps saves jst as the leech hits, I count 28 hits there, going to try and better it :)

sacred22010-04-1110-52-45-00.jpg

Edited by Dobster

So here is what I have so far. Working on getting her to 100 to start her bargaining for my Venom-Nature/Voodoo child. Anyways:

I'm currently level 81 and just finished Gold. Wasn't in a hurry until a quest broke while I was in the desert and I got a follower I couldn't get rid of, so I finished the Campaign.

All attribute points into Vitality. I didn't see a need to put them into Intel as Acute mind is over working that attribute already. No constitution in this build so Vitality is a must.

In the parenthesis is the skill point at its current level naked. In < > boosted level from equipment

Tactics Lore[/u ](76)<104> - at level till 75

Capricious Hunter Focus (76)<110> - at level till 75

Magic Staff (52)<80> - once Tactics, Hunter, and Nature Focus are at level I'll pump this until around 145% attack speed.

Shield Lore (5)<30> - 5 points to unlock Armor Lore,

Armor Lore (6)<34> - points as needed to allow wearing an item without penalty.

Nature Weaver Focus (76)<104>At level till 75

Concentration (1)<29> - Keep at 1 point, I might master this last for end game and run the Moribund Animus unmodded.

Nature Weaver Lore (22)<50> - pump points into this when I have a chance, used for the mod points and to boost Golden Glade and Ancient Bark, Later game will be mastered for the Tangled Vines and Edaphic Lances for bosses.

Alchemy (5)<33> - To unlock Bargaining, Haven't been a fan of this skill, didn't really seem to notice much of a boost from the trophies consumed but that's probably because its at so low a level. BUT I do like the fact that mentor potions last forever even at such a low level.

Bargaining (7)<35> - Will pump this skill at level 80 to get to level by 100 (that's the plan, we'll see if it works)

For Combat arts I modded them this way:

Darting Assault -

Reload So that when I need to pull out a ranged weapon I'll get the extra shots. But I can really see the usefulness of Edged. If this toon needs remade I'll use Edged.

Wounding There are so many mobs off screen that you don't see to ensure they are dead, this more often than not will kill them by the time I get around to looking for the loot.

Rotate Of course this is the means to mass destruction.

Sinister Predator -

Eagle Eye For the critical hits, 90% of the time we will use Staff so there’s no need for ranged attack speed

Marked Shot This is where we'll get most of the chance to hit from.

Hunter Focus Of course

Dust Devil -

Recondition we pump this Combat Art and when needed the Dust Devil will be spamable non stop.

Spell Shield For those income spells you just know have the potential to really hurt

Spread So I can move around a bit inside the cloud

Ravaged Impact -

Envenom Description is misleading, it says "Some of the damage will be converted to poison damage" it actually converted about 75% to poison, I didn't want this so I wont do it again. I should have taken Perforate

Breach The chance to ignore armor and lay into a boss with full damage....Sign me up.

Double Shot I'll be using this Combat Art with a LL% shuriken so I want the most hits I can. And of course Regen per Hit.

**To bad I think I screwed up the first mod, I think would be an awesome Boss killer

Forest Flight -

Roots Just in case I need to escape

Expert I'm really not concerned with getting immobilized, I would rather have a fast cooldown

Escape now I'll chose escape over light healing.

Nature Weaver -

Ancient Bark -

Slippery

Repel I've done the Rugged before and I'm more impressed with defense values than I was with Armor. 25,000 armor and opponents chance to hit is at 50 % means your going to get whacked. My current armor is at 11,000 but last 10 mobs on platinum had an average of 10% chance to hit me. I like not getting hit at all. Repel slips right on in there with Slippery to work very well together.

Effortless This allows us to eat 200 runes

Acute Mind -

Proficiency

Insight for the Intel boost

Easiness Proficiency and easiness work hand in hand. allowing me to pump this

Goldenglade Touch -

Flow

Persevere

Diligence With this combo of mods the duration is longer than the cooldown, and with Regen per Hit we can pump this to be stackable and heal us for more hitpoints than we will have.

Edaphic Thorns -

Density Testing this mod

Thorns for added hits

Barbs I don't want to be limited on the damage as some bosses have a resist to fire, so we go with bleeding wounds

Tangled Vine -

Tendrils I want more damage at one time rather than increased duration. I don't want to be in a fight with a boss for a long time, lets kill fast

Impair I'll go with the reduced attack speed for when I'm running an unmodded pet he should be able to survive longer.

Encroach I already have critical hit chance, so will go with a larger area of effect in case I use this on multiple targets.

Equipment used, optimally what I've been using is a full set of Detheya's Agility for the life leech% and Hunter boosts. I also always keep 3 pieces of Eternal Flame, usually the Helm, Chest, and Shoulders. The chest has physical mitigation on it but with all 3 pieces you get Fire Mitigation. Socket these three with the same as you have on your normal gear but if you can add a Dragon Amulet. Fire Mitigation and Fire DoT adds up to almost equalizing the Sensitivity to Fire that we get from Ancient Bark. It sure takes the sting of fire away, not completely yet but at least I haven't been one shotted by the baby dragons since I've started wearing the Eternal Flame when I'm in primary fire areas.

Prior to about level 50-60 I pump Sinister Predator so that my chance to hit is always above 100%. With Ancient Bark I'll pump this to keep my chance to be hit at below 10%. Currently I have about 6% RpH and both sinister predator and Ancient Bark are 177 and 119 eaten runes. Darting Assualt has 38 eaten runes and at level 56.9 I'll eat more runes into Sinister predator till 200 then start eating more Darting Assualt to bring my regen time up to under 12 seconds for the regen per hit to kick in. Could go much higher with it but I like to be able to hit a single mob and have the Combat Art ready to go again.

Edited by Furian67

I just got mine to 65 and got my last skill pick, currently working through gold hardcore campaign. Since I just started playing closed net I didn't have a big box of goodies or another shopper so I took bargaining early on. It was a little slow going intially because of this, here's the order I did:

Tactics

Alchemy

Barganing

Staff

Concentration

Shield

Armor

Nature Focus

Hunter Focus

Nature Lore

Tactics, Bargaining and Nature Focus are at level and working on Hunter Focus now.

Mods so far (not in the order I took them):

Ravaged Impact - Perforate, Breach, Double Shot

Darting Assault - Reload, Wounding, Rotate

Sinister Predator - Eagle Eye, Marked Shot, Unflinching

Dust Devil - Recondition

Edaphic Lances - Thorns, Stings, Singe

Ancient Bark - Rugged, Divert, Invigorate

Acute Mind - Proficiency

Survivability is good, I have had a couple of close call when I get surrounded by spiders or eyes and can't seem to find a live target due to all of the corpses around me to start my Darting Assault piroette to get some healing life leech. Some bosses also go down pretty slowly, I'm thinking this should get better once I find the last piece of Dethya's.

Also is it just me that is not finding any shrunken heads with this build? I think the last one I found was around level 8.

Edited by larvi
I just got mine to 65 and got my last skill pick, currently working through gold hardcore campaign. Since I just started playing closed net I didn't have a big box of goodies or another shopper so I took bargaining early on. It was a little slow going intially because of this, here's the order I did:

Tactics

Alchemy

Barganing

Staff

Concentration

Shield

Armor

Nature Focus

Hunter Focus

Nature Lore

Tactics, Bargaining and Nature Focus are at level and working on Hunter Focus now.

Mods so far (not in the order I took them):

Ravaged Impact - Perforate, Breach, Double Shot

[s2wiki]Darting Assault">Darting Assault">[s2wiki]Darting Assault - Reload, Wounding, Rotate

Sinister Predator - Eagle Eye, Marked Shot, Unflinching

Dust Devil - Recondition

Edaphic Lances - Thorns, Stings, Singe

Ancient Bark - Rugged, Divert, Invigorate

Acute Mind - Proficiency

Survivability is good, I have had a couple of close call when I get surrounded by spiders or eyes and can't seem to find a live target due to all of the corpses around me to start my [s2wiki]Darting Assault">Darting Assault">[s2wiki]Darting Assault piroette to get some healing life leech. Some bosses also go down pretty slowly, I'm thinking this should get better once I find the last piece of Dethya's.

Also is it just me that is not finding any shrunken heads with this build? I think the last one I found was around level 8.

The Shrunken heads are probably laying all around your feet. But unless you have your dropps set to all you wont pick them up. Since I'm not casting spells at them I havent worried about what head I wear. But with thast said I'm currently wearing a yellow Scorpion head level 30'ish that has 19% Death Blow.

The Shrunken heads are probably laying all around your feet. But unless you have your dropps set to all you wont pick them up. Since I'm not casting spells at them I havent worried about what head I wear. But with thast said I'm currently wearing a yellow Scorpion head level 30'ish that has 19% Death Blow.

Yeah, you are right, I just checked and I am getting white shrunken head drops but have white turned off. When do you start seeing blue and yellow heads start dropping?

Yeah, you are right, I just checked and I am getting white shrunken head drops but have white turned off. When do you start seeing blue and yellow heads start dropping?

Its possible to get blue heads from champions. But you'll have to really bang away at them with Twisted Torment ( and use a weapon with not much damage but alot of regen per hit) , since its unmodded. As far as yellow heads, with this Toon I have gotten a yellow monster head from one of the four guardians just by killing him really really fast. Full set of detheya's and a LL% throwing star :) . Few tricks up yin's sleeve and presto we gots a yellow monster head. Actually I was really surprised that I got a shrunken head. I got all excited, but the stats on it were so so. But I know it can be done :butcher: so therefore I shall continue to do again till I find a good stat head. :)