How To Defeat Kral Of The Winged Demons

Jrmoore2

Can't remember its name, but the robotic thing, in the center of that temple.

Basically, Im trying to defeat it on a New Seraphim char, Level 43, with Huntress Of Light(37), and Seyr's Klinge(39).

Can anyone provide any assistance/tips?

-Jamie.

The towers have always been there, they just never did anything in past. I recall fighting him once and he spent entire time attacking a tower instead. Anyway, since Expansion, they play more of a role in defeating him. I fought him today in fact, that is how I know.

Actually, on console, they shouldn't do that much healing on him, but you can try them anyway.

Edited by Colif
  • 2 months later...
The towers have always been there, they just never did anything in past. I recall fighting him once and he spent entire time attacking a tower instead. Anyway, since Expansion, they play more of a role in defeating him. I fought him today in fact, that is how I know.

Actually, on console, they shouldn't do that much healing on him, but you can try them anyway.

I have only the original game. Just happens that I did this quest about 3 hours ago with level 37 Shadow Warrior. I first destroyed two of the towers then started on Kral and was making slow progress until I realized there are four towers. Destroyed the other two towers and then Kral was pretty easy.

In a previous game, I had the same experience as Colif - Kral attacking his own tower. LOL

Forgot to mention - playing on PC.

Edited by esorenson
  • 8 months later...

I apologize in advance if the topic has been discussed before..

I just stumbled on the Kral of the winged demons with my Dryad 38th level..

Could you suggest the most effective way to kill it? :paladin:

I apologize in advance if the topic has been discussed before..

I just stumbled on the Kral of the winged demons with my Dryad 38th level..

Could you suggest the most effective way to kill it? :paladin:

1.) Perserverence :viking:

2.) Destroy the 4 healing towers (one in each corner)

3.) LOTS of health potions.

4.) A well modified totem to attack him from multiple vectors at once.

5.) Life Leech - either native to the weapon you're using, or by forging Inquisitor Nefarious Netherworld runes into your armor.

Tangled Vine is excellent.

If you are stuck on any bosses, get yourself a LL% star and you can just tangle them up and life leech them to death :P

That's the thing with Sacred/2, there are so many baddies to beat on.........YAY !

Indeedy. Collect'em all and Crush'em! :D

1.) Perserverence :viking:

2.) Destroy the 4 healing towers (one in each corner)

3.) LOTS of health potions.

4.) A well modified totem to attack him from multiple vectors at once.

5.) Life Leech - either native to the weapon you're using, or by forging Inquisitor Nefarious Netherworld runes into your armor.

If you are stuck on any bosses, get yourself a LL% star and you can just tangle them up and life leech them to death :P

Take these guys' great advice. Leech life from opponents is very important when it comes to bosses. It can make a tremendous difference.

• Like! 1

Wouldn't a blowgun be more effective - with the instantaneous hit thing? Just spam the bugger with a life leeching blowgun and watch him fall! :viking:

Wouldn't a blowgun be more effective - with the instantaneous hit thing? Just spam the bugger with a life leeching blowgun and watch him fall! :viking:

For mobs, nothing beats out a blowgun...yer right about it being super effective. But throwing stars are one of the only weapon classes that allow to be used one handed while using a shield AND has the leechpercent on it.

Almost no other weapon in the game is faster with the percentage leeching happening with bosses.

:)

gogo

For mobs, nothing beats out a blowgun...yer right about it being super effective. But throwing stars are one of the only weapon classes that allow to be used one handed while using a shield AND has the leechpercent on it.

Almost no other weapon in the game is faster with the percentage leeching happening with bosses.

gogo

Ah.. Point taken about the sheild.. Hadn't considered that all the way through.

gogo

Ah.. Point taken about the sheild.. Hadn't considered that all the way through.

And a shuriken will fire more projectiles...more leech :)