MOD : Zombie land, and change mob count

Hi,

I developed a mod (or something, I dont know if it is called a mod or not :) ) to change mob count and convert all mobs to Zombie :)

Mod generates a new spawn.txt file according to your specifications. You need to copy and replace the original spawn.txt(which is in %Installation Dir%\scripts\server\ directory) with the generated one.

My game version is 2.65.1, I am able to test with it. If you use another version, backup your spawn.txt file before replacing.

I want to add some more features, if you suggest.

Here is the mod : Sacred 2 Ice & Blood Mob Changer

Hope you enjoy the mod. Have fun :)

• Like! 1

Felix, this is great! Is there any way of uploading this file to our sacred 2 downloads section here? I also think there was a member here at DarkMatters who was looking for this mod, I'll see if I can connect this post.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

thanks for warm welcome :)

unfortunately, there is no way to upload. php script... but I put a link to forum, at the below of the page. Actually, still I am not sure which language to use :) if I switch the mod to java or c, then we will be able to upload it.

Actually, I developed the zombie step of the mod, after reading that post :)

Actually, still I am not sure which language to use :) if I switch the mod to java or c, then we will be able to upload it.

That could work very well then! The downloads section here is the best way to share files, I'm sure you've going to make zombie lovers across the world very happy

Actually, I developed the zombie step of the mod, after reading that post :)

You know, I just checked and realized it. You're kind to create this for the community. Thank you!

:)

gogo

Aha! So that's how it works. Shouldda give it a try, as I have some time today.

Supposed to be ill, but who can resist the call of Sacred? paladin.gif

Agreed! With those we could re-enact all the great zombie-slaughtfests. :D Desert Eagle should do the trick in the meanwhile, but I'm yet to find one...

Edit: Just tested it with x5 mob multiplier and looks kinda fun. Gotta cranck it up a little. Noticed that those basturds eat up the kill speed of my ice HE, but that's to be expected. *evil grin*

Edited by Stormwing

Okay, now I'm intrigued

Could make a buff like the BFG and make any ole kinda gun you wanted right?

The way a Seraphim holds it could work well for a shotgun kinda blast.

Or you could make a minigun, or a browning, or just about anything couldn't ya?

• 4 months later...

I tried you mod and, I must say, that it is fantastic! Having more populated mobs makes the game much more fun and interesting to play. I tried your script with Ice & Blood with the latest CM patch and it works perfectly, though I had to reduce the spawns from 4X to 2X as there were just to many creatures. It's not that it was too difficult, it was just impeding my progress. At the bottom of your page you asked for suggestions and feedback.

A few suggestion to make it even better...

1. Checkbox to remove Rats & Bats

2. Checkbox to remove Undead Resurrection

3. Checkbox to add more Elite Creatures

I know this game is a bit old now but I just installed the Gold Edition from this forum and I've loving Sacred like it was a new game!

• 1 year later...