Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

NixYjxV.png

"I have never fought against fog... sounds interesting."

(Here The Fog is captured glaring malevolently at my High Elf.)

Did anyone else find the fight against the Mist of Miasma kind of boring? It doesn't even attack you, just summons undead and floats around looking bored while you kill the undead.

The Mist is scripted to have all kinds of nefarious attack spells, but I've never seen it use ANY of them. Have any of you ever seen the Mist actually use any attacks against you? Might be something to look into...

• Like! 1

NixYjxV.png

"I have never fought against fog... sounds interesting."

(Here The Fog is captured glaring malevolently at my High Elf.)

Did anyone else find the fight against the Mist of Miasma kind of boring? It doesn't even attack you, just summons undead and floats around looking bored while you kill the undead.

The Mist is scripted to have all kinds of nefarious attack spells, but I've never seen it use ANY of them. Have any of you ever seen the Mist actually use any attacks against you? Might be something to look into...

The Fog, "Miasma," does target the player character(s) and lizard men with icy cold orbs that do ice damage over time. They are only worth being wary of if ones toon is not well enough protected. For example, I played my High Elf at level 42 Platinum against The Fog as I was racing to see how fast I could achieve Niob (which occurred at 45) and I used healing potions to ensure that the damage over time didn't snuff her.

161002053946714963.png

Have to check D2F threads to see what this new mysterious and terrific crow-winged Dark Angel awaits from me... Brrrr.

I love this!

Whats the name of the character from Diablo 2? does this reference that?

:)

gogo

Thanks Gogo :) At last a little contribution from myself.

As for the Diablo 2 reference, I don't have it because I started playing D2 lately and never could get into it.

ahaha, you often show people flying around Hooyaah but personnaly I've never got this little 'bug'.

161003090635809942.png

The inscriptions on this ancient stone pillar must be very useful indeed.

I love how the little girl has your damage aura buff. Give 'em hell kid!

• Like! 1

ahaha, you often show people flying around Hooyaah but personnaly I've never got this little 'bug'.

161003090635809942.png

The inscriptions on this ancient stone pillar must be very useful indeed.

I love how the little girl has your damage aura buff. Give 'em hell kid!

One of my favorite things in the game as we played so much HC in groups... sharing buffs with others is all warm and fluffy... I remember that casting COA on other would turn them into gods for a few minutes on top of the fire skin.

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

u5sCWOh.png

I extended the combat art range of my Seraphim to awe-inspiring levels, just as I did for my High Elf. If one looks closely, the whitish line indicating the approximate termination point of her Flaring Nova is evident. All of the opponents in range were just obliterated some moments before this image was captured.

• Like! 1