Lara's Glad Rags - new freetime set for the High Elve

> ".. Take a closer look at this photo.."
Hey, you're right :-)

So.. do you think I still might have a chance with her? I mean, I gave her new clothes & all..
Can women be charmed this way? On the other hand, I think she might be more into charming everyone else..

• Like! 1

In the picture next to the Tactical T shirt, I see cut-off shorts. Are we going to have the option of wearing shorts or jeans with this set, or are the shorts like a model you discarded in favor of the jeans?

Ah, good question. What looks one continuous pair of jeans is really two armor pieces. The pelvis piece is the shorts, the jeans are technically just the legs. So to get the shorts look you'd just take off the leg part.

Oh, awesome! I'm even more impressed, then, that the skirt and legs fit together so seamlessly. You guys do such amazing work, it's hard to believe we get all of these mods and loot for free

Edited by Gilberticus
  • Like! 1

I feel like it's christmas here today for me as I read these topics with these delicious new goodies for the game.

And what a great writeup and presentation for the our jolly magic girl. I think this works particularly well because you have chosen a perfect mood for the moment of this toon's fighting and matched it up perfectly with daring attire that piques our fancy.

Beautiful work

:)

gogo

• Like! 1